Your income from 6~7k daily active users

how much do you guys earn from 6~7k daily active users and which ad network do you use ?

i use admob banners and appbrain exit ads and i earn about 70~100$ daily

thanks.

how do you measure daily active users?

i got 2000 active INSTALLS according to Google’s developer console, and i get about $1-1.5 daily

How many sessions you have on daily basis?

from appbrain sdk i can know how many new installs and daily active users and they are about 6~7k per day my Total active installs in Google’s developers console about 120k

Crittercism tells me I have about 1700 daily active users and 3500 app loads per day. Google Play says I have 6500 active user installs.

I use Admob exclusively and I get about $3 a day. Keep in mind that some of that is from to new users who are more likely to click on adds than existing users. My earnings would be lower if I didn’t get about 300 new downloads a day.

If I ever get to where I’m earning $10+ per day I might look into using multiple ad networks to populate my banners but for now the earnings are low enough that it’s not worth my time to try to optimize them. I don’t really care if my app makes me $3 or $6 a day since in both cases I could make more by going out and collecting PET bottles for an hour a day and recycle them at the supermarket. If your app fails the PET bottle test you should not (yet) view it as a serious source of income. :slight_smile:

Do you recommend using the ‘exit ad’ how much do you make from the exit ads?

hmm i tried to use startapp exit ad but it’s ecpm was very low besides a lot of negative feedbacks cause a lot of antivirus detect startapp as virus
so i moved to appbrain the ecpm about 0.20$ per install and feature a lot of cool features such as remote control and very safe and no negative feedback at all
the only disadvantage is it’s only paypal no bank wire

I heard here that if you have some big amount of money in your account at appbrain, you could do email to them and ask for wire transfer. And most probably they will do it.

Thanks for the info i sent em an email :smiley:

Why shouldn’t we use both ads and exit ads from appbrain?

How many apps do you have??

And @BaksaiApps I think he meant the ‘real’ daily active users, not the active installs which are probably much higher than that.

Thanks for sharing this. I’m going to do this in my next app. How often do you show the exit ad?