[GAME] Doptrix Evolution

Doptrix Evolution is my second game, it’s the sequel to the popular puzzler Doptrix.
I think this game is even better than Doptrix, so I decided it deserves its own thread :slight_smile:

Description:
Doptrix Evolution is perfect for those who have played Doptrix and are looking for more or those looking for a fresh spin on the classic Tetris formula.

Features:

• Four exciting new game modes : Classic+, Reflection, Survival and Challenge.
  • Four board sizes
  • Intuitive and highly customizable controls
  • Online leaderboards and achievemnts
  • Plenty of free game play + full version available

I made a video of new game modes and features:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3u-VnOdX3s[/video]

Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doptrixevo

Can’t for the life of me work out why I didn’t keep playing the original now. I must’ve been distracted by another game! This is excellent fun mate. Reviewed and upgraded!

Saw your review, thanks a lot!

I have big plans for this game. I hope that it will quickly receive several thousands downloads (from Doptrix players), that will get it into Top10-Top20 in “New Free Brain&Puzzle” category. There it hopefully will be noticed by lots of new players. And because I’m running cross-promotion house ads I hope that both games will get boost in popularity.
Will see how it goes :slight_smile:

Great release, I really enjoy this game. A great way to spend my idle time waiting for the bus :slight_smile:

The only difficulty I have, is when I launch the app on a slow connection the “Swarm” loading dialog blocks the program’s operation for a long time. It’s fine with a fast connection (or none at all), but when I’m on a slow connection such as 3G it can take up to a minute to actually load the program. While that loading dialog is sitting there, I can’t play the game. It gets annoying after a while.

Not sure if you can fix this, or whether it’s a limitation of the Swarm SDK. Just thought I’d let you know anyway.

Thanks!
I will ask Swarm support if they can fix it. They are usually very helpful.

If you are not actually using Swarm, you can log out from it (open Swarm leaderboards, click “home” icon, then Settings, Log Out). Swarm will not load at startup.