Admob eCPM halved past 2 days

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you could share if your CPC has gone down within the past 2 days.

I’m getting roughly 1.7 cents a click, compared to ~3 cents a click I’ve gotten for months.

Admob does have a notification on the top that revenue might not be correct at the moment, but I just wanted to know if any one else was experiencing this.

I released ads-enabled version of my game just yesterday and here are the figures:
Revenue Requests eCPM Fill Rate RPM
$0.43 2,655 $0.16 99.92% $0.16

Not very impressive start… :slight_smile:

I’ve also expererienced something like that:

http://makingmoneywithandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=173

my CPC seems to be also very bad since 2 days … currently delivering nearly 10k clicks per day but earn less then with half of the clicks a week before …

Me too. It’s not right to get CPC like that…

Same here

admob stated this

We are currently experiencing a reporting issue. Advertiser spend, publisher revenue, and account balance are not accurate for March 7th through 9th. We’ll be restoring the correct numbers as soon as possible.

I am wondering because the ecpm drop occurs SINCE 9th of march? It started exactly at that date.

Has any of your eCPM returned to normal? Mine has been nearly halfed suddenly on march 9th (and small drop was on 8th) and is slowly dropping more since then

Admob has suspended their fund transfering for some days (unitl yesterday), so I wonder if anyone was able tu purchase ads?

If not, that would mean there were no more admob ads available perhaps, so every impression was a goodle ad (adsense) impression - and they are not worth that much money. Maybe that’s why there where a very steady eCPM of 0.5 over the last days.

Currently the eCPM looks like it would recover slowly. Hopefully it’s back to normal soon (at least before the weekend xD )

yeah, it did, currently only Adsense and tracfoneare stable