[GAME][FREE] Crazy Lift Manager

Hi guys,

This is my first game for Android so pls don’t be too cruel. Game works on Android 2.1 and higher and you can download it for completely FREE.

Crazy Lift Manager is an action strategy game. Your task in game is to bring people down as soon as possible. Be fast, as people get impacient very quickly and you can lose your job anytime

Google Play Link:
https://market.android.com/developer?pub=extracrazy

Amazon AppStore Link:
Crazy Lift Manager

Video:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYOua0M2lzo[/video]

huge update is coming 2day. many aspects realted to balance of the game was changed, also i added new animations, sounds. i was working also on usability.

Congrats on releasing your first app! It’s a really good job, I enjoyed playing this game.

When I first started, I didn’t release you had to click on a floor level to move the lift there. Instinctively I was trying to use some kind of inertia-based control system. But after a few seconds I realised how it actually works, so no problem there.

The only other minor issue I had - the high scores list seemed to grab my email address and auto-fill my name based on that. It’s a really cool feature in that I don’t have to type in my name. But I think some users could feel this an invasion of privacy, without prompting them to allow the auto-fill. I couldn’t see any easy way to change the username either (although I could have missed it).

Apart from that, good work. Look forward to seeing the updates coming soon.

The only other minor issue I had - the high scores list seemed to grab my email address

i’m one man army so sometimes i have 2 take some shortcuts :frowning:
maybe next month ill add option to put custom name.

new update on the market

whats inside:

• Many changes realted to balance
  • Added new sounds
  • Added new animations
  • Added new difficulty level after day 14
  • Few changes in usability

current version 1.2.0

I gave your app a try, runs very nicely on a Galaxy Tab 10.1. Initially looked like it was going to be out of size (only took up about 30% of screen) but it resized after about 2 seconds once it loaded all resources. The menu text does look slightly pixellated on my tablet, but it’s not a critical thing.

Runs very smoothly. Fun game. Well done!

I gave you a good review as well :wink:

ty m8 :slight_smile:

im working on way to improve graphics on tablets.

hi guys,

first i wanna thank u for all good words, comments and advices.

currently im working on another game (should be ready 2morrow/after tomorrow) and next ill publish another update for crazy lift. this time u can expect better graphics on tablets, save current game, new animations and few other surprises.

if u like this game pls rate it and on the market or post comment there. ill read them all and they are a valuable source of information and help me to improve the game.

much appreciated

Saw this on XDA as well (just been catching up on posts from the last few days). Had a quick play and I really enjoyed it. I think you do need to direct new users to the help pages / have one of those live tutorial type things. It wasn’t obvious to me, for example, why my lifts were breaking or how to recover them! By live tutorial I meant the sort of thing where the game pauses when a new element is introduced (e.g. a boss appears) and displays a dialog with an explanation.

thx falo for good advice. i’ll implement your idea as soon as i find some free time :slight_smile:

2day probably i’ll publish my new game. short break during weekend and next week i’ll finish new update for Crazy Lift Manager.

Hi guys,

Really sorry guys for such a long delay with promised update but 3 weeks ago i had accident and couldn’t work at all :frowning:
Tomorrow/after tomorrow new update with save/load should be on the market.

Thx again for all good wors about game.

new update with load/save features is online.

Pausing & Resuming a game seems to work well. I wasn’t able to test saving a game, as apparently I didn’t have enough gold. As somebody who’s only played the game a few times, this was a little confusing. I didn’t actually realise I had to earn gold. Maybe there could be some explanation of what this entails?

Excellent game, simple but challenging. I had to read the rules to understand why I was losing so fast, but it’s very well done!

I had two minor issues (HTC Hero):

• on startup the image was not correctly scaled
  • after turning the screen off and on between two level, it came back to a black screen (the level started correctly on touch screen so no big issue)

Anyway, I find it really good. Did you create the concept or is it a clone of some other game ?

• on startup the image was not correctly scaled
  • after turning the screen off and on between two level, it came back to a black screen (the level started correctly on touch screen so no big issue)

Thx m8 for feedback. I’ll fix those issues in next update.

Now you can download game also from Amazon AppStore.