$6 Dollar Money-Making Method

New and Updated Method November 2014
The (UPDATED) Paypal $6 Dollar Money-Making Method (AS OF 11/2014)

Do you want to earn money using a simple method that has been seen on OPRAH, 20/20, and reported in the Wall Street Journal?

This is NOT illegal and is NOT a scam! I would not be posting this if it was.
I am a skeptic just like you that DOES NOT tolerate bullshit “get-rich-quick” schemes.
ANYONE with a PayPal account and a little bit of free-time can do this.

Every day millions of people are browsing the web and reading these messages, just like you right now.
I was skeptical in the beginning and have read a lot of these types of messages thinking that it was all complete bullshit.
This is probably what you are thinking right now…but that when a thought occurred to me:

“What the hell!, only $6 and I might end up with more by literally doing NOTHING? Six dollars and a little bit of my time are all I need? What is there really to lose? It’s probably just another stupid scam, but worst case I’m out $6 and I move on with my life.”

At first I thought this was too good to be true and did this as a joke really, but now I can’t believe how wrong I was!
I decided to give it a go and shell out a mere $6 on a whim and see what would happen.
I was at a loss of words…

Money is still flowing into my PayPal account as you are reading this by literally only copying and pasting this message and paying $6 TOTAL!
Just think, YOU could also easily turn $6 into $24,600! (or more, that’s just what I’ve made so far)

What you will need:

• E-MAIL ACCOUNT
  • Free (Premier) or Business PayPal account
  • The only investment, $6
  • 15-20 minutes of your time
  • There is NO LIMIT to what you could make

FOLLOW THESE 4 EASY STEPS YOU WILL SEE THE RESULTS (AS SOON AS TODAY)

*STEP 1 : SIGN UP FOR A FREE PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Paypal is a free and safe way to pay and receive money on the internet and have been around for years. Creating a account is as easy as creating a Google account.

Copy and paste the next line into your internet browser to sign up (or log in):

https://www.paypal.com/home

You cannot receive payments with a personal account and we don’t want that.

STEP 2 : ADD $6 TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND SEND OUT YOUR SIX $1.00 PAYMENTS TO THE EMAIL ADDRESSES LISTED BELOW

This is your ONLY investment, but I cannot stress enough how IMPORTANT this ENTIRE step is!

1. Login to PayPal and click the “Send Money” tab near top of the screen.
  2. In the “Recipient’s Email” field type: the email address
  3. In the “Amount” field type: “1” (your $1.00 payment)
  4. In the “Category” field select: “Service” (Keeping it legal)
  5. In the “subject” field type: “EMAIL LIST”,
  6. In the “message” field type: “PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST”

By doing this, you are creating a service and maintaining the legality of the system by “paying” for the service.

1. Finally, click on the “Continue” button to complete the payment.
  2. Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. that’s it!
    (By sending the $1.00 payment to each address, you are
    implementing the compounding POWER of the system. You will reap what you sow and you will NOT be disappointed!

Here is the most current e-mail list on the web (Nov 2014):

1. [email protected]
  2. [email protected]
  3. [email protected]
  4. [email protected]
  5. [email protected]
  6. [email protected]

STEP 3 : PUT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST

After you have send $1 to each e-mail address, put your e-mail address
on the 6th place. Remove e-mail address number 1, and move each e-mail address 1 step up the email ladder.

BE SURE THAT THE E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU USE IS YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT!

Remember that this is LEGAL.

You are creating AN EMAIL LIST SERVICE that others will be investing in as well.

STEP 4 : COPY AND PASTE THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE TO NEWSGROUPS, FORUMS, BULLETIN BOARDS, DISCUSSION GROUPS, CHAT SITES, and ONLINE COMMUNITIES

Log on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, bing.com, etc.
Search with the subject "millionaire message board; or; money making message board; or; employment message board; or making money discussions; or; money making forum; or; business message board; etc.

There are hundreds of thousands of newsgroups on the internet. Copy this entire message to at least 200 newsgroups, forums, etc and keep in mind that the MORE YOU POST, the more people will see your message which means MORE MONEY WILL FLOW IN.

Click on them one by one and you will find the option ‘post a new message’.
Then Post this article as a ‘new message’ by highlighting
the text of this letter and selecting copy then paste from the edit menu.

Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button.
You’re done with your first one! It only
takes about 60 seconds to complete postings on message boards after you catch on.

After you have followed step 1,2,3 and 4, save this message (and copy
so you can use it again).

HOW THIS ALL WORKS:

When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that at LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00).

Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00), etc. through 6 levels of email addresses. For comprehension purposes, here is an easy viewing chart:

1. 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
  2. 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
  3. 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
  4. 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
  5. 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375

As you can see, your small $6 investment has multiplied exponentially.
What other opportunity is as simple as this that can pay like this?!
I’m not going to say this is going to make everyone over $800,000, but within a few WEEKS you begin to see results, thanks to the speed of the internet!

When your name is no longer on the list, take the latest posting in the newsgroups and begin the process again.

This whole process is simply amazing…

This is only a EXAMPLE with 6 reactions. You will most likely get MANY MORE responses.

Remember that most news servers will leave the posted messages on there
servers for about 2 weeks. If you will post your message again, it WILL again start from the beginning. So you can repeat this over and over again easily.

Follow the system as described, good luck, and enjoy your earnings!

YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS COULD POSSIBLY CYCLE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE INTERNET FOR LONGER THAN YOU’D EXPECT: WEEKS, MONTHS, POSSIBLY EVEN YEARS IF YOU DO THIS RIGHT!

This is a pyramid scheme, used to be lots of these around a few years ago, I would stay away from it if I was you.