Anyone using Pontiflex Appleads signup ads?

I’ve been using them for a while.

http://www.pontiflex.com/appleads/

The revenue is quite good and users like it too. Believe it or not, users ‘like’ the ad.

But the payment concerns me. They don’t even have the ‘payment’ section in developer dashboard. So far I’ve seen…

• 2 late payment (one of those time they push the payment forword to next month -_-…)

• 2 Timely payment.

If anyone using them, please share your experience. It’s strange no one is talking about them at all in this forum.

Thanks!

I’m not using them at present, although I’ve been contacted by a sales rep & would like to give them a try when I find the time.

The concept seems good, I guess with any small company there may be issues with payment. I had similar concerns about Inner-active when I first started with them. They were paying developers manually, and I had to issue an invoice for each month’s payment. But now they’ve implemented an automated system, and the payments always did end up coming through on time.

How has the support been from Pontiflex in general?

Their support team has been ok.

It’s kinda difficult to rate them though. One day they are very responsive. Another day they leave 3 of my emails unanswered.

I hope their payment system get better like inneractive did to you. =)

Hey,

I’m actually an Account Manager at Pontiflex, and I wanted to let you both know that you can email me at any time with questions/comments – I’ll do my best to answer all emails as quickly as I can and to connect you with the appropriate person.

My email is [email protected], please do reach out to me. (Both of you!)

Cheers,
Eric

Hey Eric, thanks for getting in touch! I appreciate the offer, will get in touch when I have some free time to look at my advertising code again :slight_smile:

I’m using them for several month now. The sales experience with them has been quite chaotic, lots of change in their team and no one seems to know who is their client or not. Even now I’m receiving emails from them asking me to add their API to one of my apps even though I’m a registered member for quite a while.

Revenue is acceptable but much lower than with my display ads. Their CPM is high but the impressions are just too low. There are indeed users complaining about the registration form.

The API integration is not standard conform. They rely on file paths inside the APK so I had to overhaul my deployment completely and unnecessarily.

So, I will switch them off soon.

Better to collect the email adresses of your users yourself.

Sven

where to buy real android app reviews ?