Achieved the Target of 1000$ in a month

The day when I published my first app in android market I set myself the target of 1000$ in month, this month mine has crossed the 1000$.
I want to thank David for this excellent forum and all the forum members keeping the community alive.

Now try to get into the $10k club (there is a topic on this forum). :slight_smile:

nnnnnnnnnnice :slight_smile:

All with one app?

No, with all in summary. And that topic is about the amount the ad networks have to pay you (so it can be from 2-3 months).

Great to hear! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. When I first started posting here, the $1000 target still seemed a long way off. But now I’ve achieved this, it’s great to also see more developers like yourself posting similar success stories. And there’s still plenty of opportunity out there for savvy developers. Here’s to reaching your next target! ($1,000/week?) :slight_smile:

congratulations! How long did it take you to get to $1.000/month?

I just hit the $1k mark this month as well. I seriously thought that after i hit this amount i would just let them make me money and i would take a break. but the opposite has happened. I really want to get to the next goal of $2k a month. Making these things is getting addicting.

I also think i am giving myself OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) checking my earnings on 4 different systems all day long. I guarantee i am costing them a lot in bandwidth for their servers LOL.

It will never stop :wink: I have so much work lined up and as long as there is a market out there we will all want to make more and more money!

Congrats, men. This is my 2nd month with ads. And my target is also $1000. You inspire me a lot!

Congrats! How many apps do you have on the market? How did it take to reach this goal?

Congrats! This is my goal too. I’m surely chipping away at it :smiley:

I set for me a different goal some time ago, that was 50$/day.
I reached that goal yesterday :slight_smile: and it is still growing. Very nice.
The only thing that makes me scared is that most of all depends from one single (bad) app that is currently (very luckly) in the top list. It will not last long.
It’s ironic that the worst apps I made earn much more than the good ones.
The goal now is make this revenue more stable and not dependant from lucky exploits.

The goal now is make this revenue more stable and not dependant from lucky exploits. Well said dude that’s my goal too

To answer the questions

It took over 8 months to achieve 1000$.
I have currently 11 apps in the market.
75% of the revenue is only from 2 apps.

1000$ a week it is :slight_smile:

wow, it’s very inspiring to hear about successful earnings of developers, I hope to be part of the $1k/month soon and after that I hope to earn even more :smiley: goodluck to all of us and here’s hoping for a lucrative and profitable 2013 to us all :slight_smile:

Pareto’s law never fails! hhehe

Congratulations,

May I ask you about the types of your apps and your marketing methods?

Thanks,

Which ad network do use to promote and monetize ur app?how many apps u have in market?

Which ad network do use to promote and monetize ur app?how many apps u have in market?