Getting users to deactivate flight mode

Hey guys, more and more of my users detected the flight mode to avoid ads. I saw that in a few vids where ppl use my app in flight mode. I want to give the possibility to use the app in flight mode but I’d like to make my users turn in off so they receive ads and I receive money.

My app is kinda “musical” soundboard. Any ideas?

Add a functionality that requires internet to be working, such as reviews, top scorers, personal parameters stored in the cloud.

This would be a good idea if I had a game, but it is more like a fun app. Thanks for your answer anyway

You can add a feature like "More sounds " that require internet connections

Yeah a connection check is the only way. Or you can chalk it up as the cost of doing business.

Sites still earn money off of ads, even though a lot of Internet users use ad block.

If you use banner ads you might also display home ad when there is no internet connection (just so people don’t gain anything from turning internet off).

That is a very good idea and I am already using that, but I think I might update the weppage I am referring to.

Thanks again for your answers. Is there a simple and efficient solution to ONLY check, if the phone is in flight mode? If someone easily has no connectivity he should be able to use my app as well. Not everyone can afford a data plan