google uses browser fingerprint for detection

I had 2 accounts, google suspened one my accounts and in an hour my other account was suspended too. I was in shocked because
I compile my codes in different virtual machines.
I created new keystore with different passwords.
I added different functions/pages to each app, all icons images are totally different. Only my libs were the same.
Codes were obfuscated.
I checked screenshot png files to make sure they dont have any EXIF data.
I use different credit cards
I use different emails and were used for a long time. no relations with each other
I use different address and cities
I use my phone as a modem for one account and my home modem for the other account. always reset IP. ISP are also different but only cities are the same.
Different admob ids
I disabled all google services in my phone including google store. I only use firefox browser in my phone.
I cleared all my cookies and offline files with ccleaner. I uninstalled google chrome and gtalk. make sure there is no google update services running.
I used firefox for one account and yandex browser for the other account.
I thought I was in safe. But caught. I started think about what else google can use to detect me. Then I realized I uploaded package using the same machine. VMs are different but uploading machine was the same. But how possible to recognize me? I did a search and I figured out that there is a way to detect clients.
Browser fingerprint. Every browser especially IE reveals our computer information to servers.
screen resolutions
time zone
language
your fonts installed
installed plugins and their versions, vlc, idm etc.
installed flash, microsoft word, adobe pdf etc. with versions.
mime types
and so on.
Combining these information together they generate a key. So they can detect you easily. logging out, clearing everything, using different IPs, different browser is useless. This fingerprint is unique almost. Take a moment imagine above parameters or visit this site.
https://panopticlick.eff.org/

What do you think about this? Can you please share your thoughts.

What do you mean?
Then I realized I uploaded package using the same machine. VMs are different but uploading machine was the same. But how possible to recognize me? I did a search and I figured out that there is a way to detect clients.

For now I still don’t think google uses fingerprint…But maybe…

So you went to the test page you linked with both VMs, and they had the same fingerprint?

VM is used to compile codes and prepare package. It is not used to access developer console. My physical machine is used to access developer console.

I havent used VMs browser at all, but its fingerprint is different from mine because VM is fresh installation and Win 2008 R2, no flash and other plugins are installed.

you should have used the VM’s browser to upload apk and other meta data on play store and that too in private browsing mode.

Thanks, next time I will do what you said.