How to add app to appbrain

I find the site to be a bit confusing for developers.
Where do I find the option to upload my app?

I think they add any app that is in the official market to their site. I have found there to be a lag of a day or so before a newly added app in the official market shows up there.

I don’t know about a day - I released my live wallpaper about a week ago and it’s not shown up yet on Appbrain. Will keep checking and let you know if it does…

Usually they get added quit fast. But I had it once that something went wrong. I sent then an eMail and my app got added a day later.

I released an app last week too. So I went out to AppBrain to see if it was listed and it is not. Maybe they are more behind than usual. I guess I will give it a few more days then contact them if it still does not show up.

So it should go automaticly

Yes, if you upload to the Android Market your app will automatically appear on AppBrain as well. They only collect data once in a while though, so it could be some time before your app is imported.

Do they have their own rating system?
My app is only on the 19th page on appbrain in my category, while on the market it’s on 7th page…

I followed Bandler’s lead and emailed - I got a reply the next day saying that the apps had been added.

Yes, from what I can gather apps are ranked on AppBrain by how many users download the app from the AppBrain website or mobile app. So if you can convince a lot of your users to visit AppBrain, and install your app that way, you could potentially rise through these charts very quickly.