April 2013 Income Report (take a look!)

Hey everyone, just released my April income report. I made slightly less than March, but still did well overall.

Click to see the whole report: Income Report #3 ? April 2013 | The Mobile Thinker

Couldn’t connect to your site, when I tried the link. Will try again later.

Hmm… I just moved hosts, but that was a few days ago. Everything seems to be working for me. Try again?

When I try to view the site, after a few mins. it times out and says:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Other webpages are loading fine for me. Also, I tried pinging themobilethinker.com and got a reply.

Thanks for the info. That’s really odd.

My site seems to be working for others. I have one idea, that might have to do with your DNS cache on your machine. If you visited my site before your computer might be trying to connect to my old server.

Either flush it (if you know how) or better yet do private browsing and try to access it (I’m pretty sure this looks up the nameservers even if they’re cached), or try a different browser.

Let me know if this works (or if I’m crazy)!

Appears my new server is actually down right now. Can’t ping it either. I’ll update when it’s back up.

It’s back up.
@XdebugX - I don’t think this issue had anything to do with you not be able to connect via HTML. Try flushing the DNS cache, I think it will work.

I tried flushing the dns cache, and I tried view with firefox and IE. Still can’t view the site. I can ping themobilethinker.com and get a reply from 75.127.118.212.

Wow, got me. If you can PM me your country (or IP if you’re comfortable) I’d REALLY appreciate it. I’ll relay it to my host.

Anyways, the short version of my report is $16k+ total and $1,300 in eBook sales. :wink:

Nice, the e-book sells are interesting. I always wanted to try it (I wanted to become a writer when I was a child), but my English is probably not good enough (yet - I’m studying it).

You don’t have to speak English well! There are quite a few devs that don’t have great English, but they have had great success with eBooks for Android. It’s about the content.

If you do decide to write one and need an editor, I’ll edit it pretty cheap. Or my fiance can edit it if you’d prefer- She’s got a bachelors in English.

Thanks for the offer. If I ever decide to go that way, I’ll probably PM you. But with my schedule recently it won’t happen soon probably. Too many games to make. :slight_smile:

I hear you. Not enough hours in the day! Good luck with your games :wink:

Sent you a PM.

nice, wish you more success.

Thank you! Good luck to you too.

Mother of god! those are my dream income stats. I will try to reach that goal. For now my aim is to earn $ 1k a month. :slight_smile:

Innovation is the key…

Aim higher :slight_smile: I am sure you would prefer to earn $100k + per month !

Innovation is a risky business model. You don’t need to make a completely new and original app. Even Angry Birds game was a rip off of an old game called ‘Crush the Castle’.

Hope I will reach it. I’m working hard on it.