Admob Fill Rate

Noticed that my admob fillrate, which had been consistently running over 98%, has fallen for all three of my apps in the last two days. It’s like 60% today. Anyone seen something similar? Anyone have any idea what is happening?

Thanks

yes, look here:

http://makingmoneywithandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=146 (solution inside)

it’s globally, they changed something i think

Did a specific campaign on the network suddenly stop by any chance?

Maybe a few of the campaigns on your network just finished up and so your fill rates have dropped off a bit? Some times ad networks will have a large budget campaign that will utilize your mobile real estate and then finish leaving you with a lower fill rate.

Lynelle Johnson

Hey Seedload

My name is Bill

I am sorry about this sudden mishap.
It is rather unusual for your fill rate to just drop like that and that too on all three apps. Are you using the same Ad Network for all the apps? Have you spoken to the ad network to inquire about it?

DISCLOSURE - I work at Tapit Mobile Advertising
Cheers

Bill

has anyone readen my link which I posted? admob has changed some internals (on this specific day), so impressiones from google/adsense are now counted on the next day instead of immediatly.

You now have missing impressions whole the day until the google stats came in - always at 16:30 (GMT+0) on the next day your stats will be updated for the day before. you will notice that the fillrate is nearly 100 again.

what you see before this stats are updated are the impressions from admob itself - without google ads

but the ads are displayed and your fillrate is just fine

where to buy real android app reviews ?