Which is better?

Hellow everybody, according to your experience which is installed more on google play, apps or games
Thankyou

of course apps ,i need some for video and some for music and novels etc .i just
play games when i feel bored

Both, you cannot say one has more demand than other. There are people who don’t use apps at all and there are people who don’t play games at all.

I must say Both …

Well, I guess you have asked a pretty difficult question and without any proper sources it’s pretty much hard to say anyway I’ve tried digging myself over to the web in search of some strong source to prove I am correct and then I came across App Annie blogpost means we can trust over the number so according to them the most popular category by downloads over the PlayStore is “Gaming Category” and then comes the other utility apps !

Gaming category of Google play store is top category.I agree with @Promo07

What type of answer was that actually ?? You seemed to be bulging here and their trying to prove something which isn’t ask over here ! I would say sometimes just watching the thread is more useful rather than commenting over it !

@promo87 - spamming to promote the link in his signature most likely.

@Magnesus Look who is talking over here :stuck_out_tongue: I think you are also a bot trying to increase your post count …lol… that isn’t a good advise you have given up their :stuck_out_tongue: if you have problem with my post better option would be stop talking childish and report my posts . :mad: You may be bot I am not ! :smiley:

Hold your horses. It was not about your post, but about mariaandreson’s post. :slight_smile: I haven’t made that clear I suppose. Look at her post history - very strange sentences, most are just a strange summary of what was already said. I know I am a bit paranoid (I think I accused you too once, right? sorry about that again).

Okay Okay ! I was going nuts because you mentioned me like “@promo87 - spamming to promote the link in his signature most likely.” haa… haaa ! You should have made things a little more clear yes… yes I remembered! @mariaandreson is surely a spammer I can bet on that ! And I guess we can’t do anything about it because mods of this forum are sleeping ! :frowning:

Anyway have a nice day :smiley:

Anyway, I might have been wrong about mariaandreson too - some of her posts are useful and on topic, only some are as strange as the one that started this. :slight_smile: I should stop seeing bots all around. :wink:

Agree with you…

for me both!

It changes but I think app is better

Sonu-Exchange is captivated to advance specific online coin exchange advantages despite dispatching a respectable and centered rates of exchange… http://goo.gl/ILJMp9

I personally download more apps than I do games. I use some apps for business purposes, and everyone in a while I’ll play a game to escape every once in a while.

apps and games and both :slight_smile: In fact I use to download more apps rather then games. But I dont keep the games too long in my device I keep them recycling. Because my phone gets too heavy with a lot of installed games and their stupid kind of updates and notifications. On the other hands apps are great as you can find one whenever you need one. there is an app for almost each kind of work related with your daily activities and all this. Even your personnel book keeping can be done through apps

Apps and games are good to get more downloads.

For apps, if you develop a good app which is needed for everyday use, you can get more download and DAU.

For games, most people play games, but do you thing they will play your game everyday? Unless your game is very actictive like COC. So if you have more downloads from your game, it doesn’t mean you can earn more for long term.

Obviously Apps. I have 3-5 games on my phone but I have more than 15 Apps.