LeadBolt AppWall Revenue

I’ve just put up a little Fun App to try out some new networks (and promote my other apps)

I put in a Button and showed the app wall on click. Worked so far.

There are some clicks on this app wall. on the first day I’ve made ~1$ out of 35 clicks. clicks appeared immediatly and revenue was added the day after.

since then I didn’t get any revenue … I’ve read their faq where they mention that revenue is not counted when user does click on the appwall but does not download.

So is it normal, that on the first day users DO download and after that NOONE does?

app has around 2k installations, there are around 15 clicks per day.

Maybe 15 clicks per day isn’t enough to get guaranteed conversions? Also, if people do download the app, it might be they have to actually open it before the conversion counts. In this case, it could be a few days before you get the revenue for a user who clicked and downloaded an app.

no there was no revenue over the last week (7 days) now

on the first day i got 90 ct out of 35 clicks … with admob I get more money for 35 clicks.

since then i deliver 10-30 clicks to leadbolt without any revenue at all - so I will truly drop leadbolt again, because I just don’t want to advertise anything for free

Hmm, that’s disappointing. I hope you have more success with AdMob in this app. Maybe LeadBolt only really works for large scale campaigns, where you can send a lot of traffic to the network in a short space of time.

it’s ridiculous … nearly 3 weeks of appwall, 200 clicks … and the only revenue was on the first day (from 35 clicks). really high ctr (~50%)

That smells badly…

My stats from 3 months:
impression : 18,822
clicks : 736
ecpm $0.92
ctr: 3.91%
income : $17.33

People doesn’t seem to click those “Top Apps”-buttons very much.

Today I got a click which gives revenue of 8 ct - HA HA!

12 Impressions, 1 Click … the last to weeks were so much more and no revenue was made by nearly 200 clicks …

Maybe I’ll try their banners instead … what would you prefer to use at leadbolt?

revenue is rising for me … I don’t know why the last 2 weeks were completely without revenue …

…maybe leadbolt has some sort of approval process which you have to wait for before they give you revenue?

I’ve found the AppWall to be the most effective. It gives me a significantly higher eCPM than any of their banner ad formats that I’ve tried.

I haven’t tried Leadbolt yet, but I’m more than happy with AppBrains AppLift wall. You get paid per install, but the CPC is much higher than usual.

They paid me for February BEFORE the first week of March. I was amazed.

Highly recommend.

where to buy fresh googl play account ?