How much can an app with 1000 daily active users earn?

Hi,

My app currently has 1000 daily active users with 600 new installs daily.
How much should I be earning?

Thank you.

I’m earning $5 to $7 daily. Is that normal?

There is an indicator called ARPDU = Average revenue per daily user. As the name suggests, it calculates how much money you get for every daily user. In your case the ARPDU is between $0.005 - $0.007.
Google for benchmarks :wink:

BaksaiApps, you are right

The same to TheFunApp, I only make around 3$ these days instead of I have 1000 DAU. Does anyone show me how to increase that number? Thanks for advance!

1000 DAU is too less. Try to make more successful app instead.

for me, 1000DAU is a little success of life! LOL

Which network you are using ?

Banner or interstitial ? What is the average ecpm ?

1000 dau always not means all 1000 players are playing daily they play sometime and keep the app/game in their mobile.So its too normal to less the income with 1000 dau.

You are mistaking the DAU concept. DAU = daily active user, not active installs.
So 1000 DAU = 1000 people using your app every day

one of my app with 250-300 downloads day makes 8-10$ daily

that;s good number, how did you promote your app? how many total downloads you got now? thanks!

Very good!

thanks to all for the positive replies

I used various type of add network(i.e appnext,airpush,mobilecare) .but startapp is best add network. It is easy to integrate .It also give opportunity to income more money.
You can earn upto 10,000$ and get 15$ dollar after 1k impression using referal program and also you get add revenue as regular basis .Believe me ,this is the best add network in market.
use below mentioned link to get refferal income opportunity.
https://portal.startapp.com/#/signup...3-97832114d847

It really depends on the type of app you have and how you are monetizing. If you are only using traditional banner ads, then the number is probably much lower than it could be.