Hexadecimal Sudoku

Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum and just looking for some feedback!

I’ve been thinking about creating a hexadecimal sudoku game (16x16 game board) with the numbers 0-F. I’ve slowly started to create it and work on very basic features in the app. I haven’t really thought too much about the game itself and am wondering what’s the best way to go. I wouldn’t mind working with a small team to try and develop something basic but viable, it’ll be my first app so I’m looking for any help I can get. I’ve been working on TheNewBoston tutorials and have an OOP Java class in school so I’m still of some use! If you have any tips or want to help give me some feedback!

Thanks!
Cellery72

Soduku keyword is not allowed in Japan. So do remove your app from that country in case you do publish this idea.

I’m sure it’ll be downloaded and used by the super smart, but pretty unlikely to be looked at by 99.9% of the rest of the population

https://www.google.com.pk/?gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=H9jHVIfsHMG8ygP89YHACg#q=money+making+forum

I think this would be a slow burn app… I watch people on the bus every day play Soduku. Adding ABCDEF to the mix would make the game more fun… though 0 won’t work…
PS… appeal to the vanity in people… call the game geeky_soduku or genious_soduku or soduku_for_tech. If your trying to entice people who know what hex is, make sure you go target them with your title… Make it elite too, add a leader board and timed games. If you can, add in a social aspect; allow people to send messages to others, or compete in real time.