Looking for investor

Hello guys,
My second app is getting bigger and bigger. It has potential to be a successful game. Few days ago we’ve hired graphic desginer and now our team grew to 3 man. We can afford everything during the development process but to help the game make real money we also have to invest in advertising. As you know, the more, the better so this is the reason of this thread.

Of course we plan to invest some money by ourselves but it will never be enough to climb to top 10. We are looking for investor who will afford and help with advertising in exchange for profit percentage.

The game is in development phase and we plan to finish it in September.

I know that some of you guys also look for interesting project to invest in so this may be te opportunity. You don’t know me but you can read our Run Alien - income report to see that we knew what we were doing even though it was our first android project and it’s far from perfection. As i said, new project is much more ambitious.

Few words about the game. It’s another runner game focused on multiplayer but with single player mode as well. What’s more you will be able to improve your character and play on different levels. Every character will have its specific set of abilities which you can use to help youself or disturb others. There are much much more ideas and plans but I can tell about them on PM.

I said few words about me + I gave you link to my first income report to help you know something more about me. If you want to know more you will have to introduce yourself as well.

If you are interested, feel free to ask, you wont regret it;)