Looking for a cross-promotion buddy

Hey guys. I just started working full time developing android games with my brother (he is the programmer i am the one who creates the ideas). We are about to lunch our first game in the next couple of days. It is a Brain and Puzzle game, a little bit similar to Lazors (i couldnt believe how popular that app became!)

I dont expect our game to be the next angry birds, specially because of the graphics, but i certainly think it may bring thousends of download, hopefully a million!.

I am looking for a partner who already has an uploaded game (brain and puzzle would be the better) to do cross-promotion. I was thinking like having a direct link to each others game in the main menu. I am attaching a few pictures so you could have an idea of the quality of the game!

I think these guerrilla-tactics may help us survive in an industry lead by too many sharks!

Greetings from Chile!

Wish you good luck. Is there a link of your game? I love brain teasing games.
To promote your game. you can put your game on as many app stores as possible.Also it may help a little to
optimize your game description, key words, video etc so that it could rank higher on google paly market.
well, you can also try some ads net work, maybe just start with small budget to see how
it works~also there are some network platforms for developers to exchange traffic like appflood, chartboost…etc.

Wish you good luck:)