Anyone Using Leadbolt?

Hi all,

I have switched from admob banner to leadbolt banner recently for my android game.
Apparently, the revenue generated from leadbolt is not satisfying as compared to admob.
Anyone using leadbolt?
Care to share some experience or income figure that you are getting from leadbolt?

Thank you.

A lot people keep trying out Leadbolt. Don’t you search the forum first?

LeadBolt is almost guaranteed to give you bad results. They dropped off big time this last year or so and I don’t know of many developers who use them any more.

Hi,

Thank you for the information.
I am quite new with android apps development.
I find myself a bit lost when it comes to ad network selection.
Understand that there are different types of ad units available.

1. Entry or exit show interstitial ad.
  2. More Apps button to link to app wall.
  3. Video ad in between levels.
  4. Banner ad at the bottom of the app screen.

Which ad network would you recommend for the above ad units?
Your guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am quite new with android apps development.
I find myself a bit lost when it comes to ad network selection.
Understand that there are different types of ad units available.

1. Entry or exit show interstitial ad.
  2. More Apps button to link to app wall.
  3. Video ad in between levels.
  4. Banner ad at the bottom of the app screen.

Which ad network would you recommend for the above ad units?
Your guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I have Admob acount about 1 year ago, the maximun cpm that I had is 0.25 0.30 with banner in the top of the app.

I dont know about leadbolt…
My App is in spanish language and possible for that CPM is a a few money

I have about 25.000 impressions per day and about 100 120 clicks per day

Anyone knows if leadbolt could be better …?

What sort of app is it?

There are quite a few networks that provide strong results with banners. Take a look at StartApp, AppNext, HeyZap, Applovin & AirPush.
You could try mediation through Admob for some or all of these networks and see which gives you the strongest eCPM :slight_smile:

I actually have to agree with A1kaine leadbolt is not great I have it in my old apps and make $3 every 5,000 impressions.

I think LB is becoming less and less popular, it was one of best ad networks 2 years ago, now You have more network to choose :slight_smile:

What are the alternative good networks?

LB was my first ad network and I was really disappointed getting around $0.4 for my 15k+ impressions daily…

Yes. They suck.

romel_emperado, we’re sorry to hear you had that experience. Please email us at [email protected] so we can look into how to help you.

duncanshakespeare, Leadbolt here. We’d like to help you achieve your goals. Have you been in touch with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]. We look forward to connecting.

romel_emperado, we’re sorry to hear you had that experience. Please email us at [email protected] so we can look into how to help you.

Pixelpower, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Have you been in touch with your Account Manager? We’d love to take a closer look at what happened and help you accomplish your goals. Please drop us a line at [email protected] so that we can help. Thanks for letting us know.

Listen cut out the act I did contact my account manager and no I was not satisfied with the response so I closed the account. You guys are thieves and thats the bottom line. People here are not stupid so find another forum , your not welcome here.

But since you want to open a can of worms here we go. I stop using leadbolt 5-6 months ago but I had older apps and games with it. Then about a month ago my account got banned because Leadbolt claimed bad traffic. I havent promoted or made anything new in 5-6 months and suddenly my traffic is bad , that sir is bullsh!t. Leadbolt wanted to keep the money and came with the dumbest excuse I ever heard. So after I showed them where I posted the games and apps , I closed the account even though Leadbolt said no your traffic is fine. Now if you persist on claiming how good leadbolt is , this post will be in EVERY android forum. So just leave this place alone or get ready for the storm.

Leadbolt is a scam full report plus proof: Leadbolt is a scam proof and reports on this topic this is the proof you need.

Use MobileCoreinstead. They are wonderful network for me and the easiest to integrate ad network I ever tried.

This is the sample of my earnings with MobileCore

@Pixelpower - it all started happening much earlier than the dates in that article.

I will give them a try, if i see any red flags they are done.