What is the Sport of Squash?

Squash is a popular racket sport played all over the world. It is played on an indoor court surrounded by four walls. The front wall includes a tin at the bottom that acts like the net in tennis: hitting the ball into the tin ceases play for that rally.

Squash is usually played in a singles game (one player against another) or a doubles game (two against two). Each player is equipped with a racket that is made up of loosely woven but tightened strings within a round or elongate frame. Squash racquets are of similar format but slightly different size/shape to tennis racquets.

An official squash ball is 4cm (approx. 1.5 inches) in diameter; the ball is made out of rubber and is ‘squashy’. All balls must be hit against the front wall and play alternates between players until one cannot return a ball to the front wall (or the ball hits the tin).

There are various court dimensions for different circumstances (singles or doubles games), and in different regions of the world. The official court size for singles matches is 9.75m (32 feet) long, 6.4m (21 feet) wide and 4.57m (15 feet) tall at the front wall. The tin is located at the base of the front wall and reaches 48cm (19 inches) high.

Squash is pretty awesome game I also played it numbers of times but right now I don’t have too much time to play this sport.

Quite interesting game, I agree with you. I tried several time and for entertainment it is good variant. But my favorite game is football, I even use this game to earn money on sport betting:) All people can do this, you just need to follow all news and scores on https://livescores.biz and make predictions!