Google Wallet In App Purchases Question

Hello friends! I’ve got a couple of free games on the Google Play store which have IAPs. My games are doing well, growing fast and starting to get a lot of sales each day. However, I am very confused by the updated Google Wallet interface. They recently changed it (last week maybe) and have added some new features. There is a tab called “Business Insights” which is especially confusing to me. Here is what my business insights tab looks like during the month of April:

Screen Shot 2013-04-19 at 12.06.22 PM.jpg

As you can see, it’s saying i’ve had almost $500 in sales this month from IAPs, hitting almost $100 on the 16th. If this were actually the case, that would be awesome, but my actual sales are far lower than this. Here’s a screenshot of my “Payouts” for the 16th:

Screen Shot 2013-04-19 at 12.45.42 PM.jpg

As you can see I only netted $38.70 on the 16th. Meaning my gross was around $55.30 - not a bad number, but not close to the $100 that the “Business Insights” tab has listed. They say that the Business Insights tab is an estimate, but how can it be that far off?

Another thing that is confusing me is the “Debits” column on the payouts page. These debits seem to be an ADDITIONAL charge above and beyond the 30% Google takes for processing the payment. Seen here on the 18th as a $6.98 charge:

Screen Shot 2013-04-19 at 12.49.55 PM.jpg

My question is to all other developers who do IAPs - can you help me better understand these reports? I would really appreciate it!