How are my admob stats?

Here’s the dropbox link for a screenie:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h84vvv34vqopy0u/Screenshot%202014-05-14%2005.58.10.png
So, how am I doing?

(App’s been on the play store approximately 10 months now, I use banners + interstitials, admob only)
Will mediation help me? What networks are best paired up with admob?

Thank you!

You’ve got a 403 error there with the dropbox link.

image works for me - looks like your interstitial fill rate is zero … ?

beside that looks pretty valid, I would say your CTR is pretty low, you can improve here - try to get a better ctr so you have chance to get better priced ads and improve your fill rate … your fillrate is in general not very good - how often do you refresh your ads? I would say you are refreshing way to often.

Remember, that your ad space will be used to sell products not to show as much ads as possible, you get paid for clicks, not for impressions. a user will not click on an ad just because you show it more often :slight_smile:

Thank you for replying.
From the beginning I’ve been using 50 seconds as refresh rate… Just upped it to 65…(Or should I go even higher?)
My app has mostly text tutorials and I’ve placed a smart banner fixed at the top in a framelayout. On pressing back from the tutorial screen I show an interstitial. (Also, that zero click thing is because of the old admob)

Anything else I can do to get better CTR?

Try this one:
http://s13.postimg.org/outj14d3r/o_MBAi_Uq_Vp_Dg_QLJg34_OQLNVmpn_FI_R6l_Uz_N2a_F8_Pe_V7s.png

To make it clear. A better CTR does actually not make you more money - you will have crap ads, which will not be clicked. On the other hand you may have good ads, which would be clicked when seen by the player.

If your game-round (user is concentrated on the game, not the ad) is say 2 minutes, than in this 2 minutes you can display ads as much as you like, the user will not see it, or - more likely - will definitely NOT suspend his current round to just click the banner. You see, if you have a good ad displayed during the game round - it is wasted. If you have a bad ad displayed in the short timeframe where the player may recognize it and willed to click - it will not be clicked because it is not interesting.

So there is NO perfect value for refresh rate, it depends on your game, how it is played on how players act in it. You are not getting paid for impressions, you are getting paid for bringing customers to the ad, so to have a good income from ads, your job is it to present it to your audience in a way they will see and use it :slight_smile:

Hopefully you got the idea :slight_smile:

for refresh rate, just don’t put the minimum… from my experience it’s the worst.
but you have low eCPM… you would get more $ with other ad networks.