Google only want big apps

Now that google has made its place (locked) into the app marketplace, these rules are made to wipe out small devs. They “CLAIM” that they are going to ban all apps with nude, semi nude, sexy wallpapers and stuff like this. How about ZEDGE? I can find tons of those on their app!. Not going to ban them Google? LOL #googleisajoke

The thing is Google bans the apps that have the main purpose to please the sexual desire or something similar))

ZEDGE’s main purposes has nothing to do with people looking for sex, and having some sexy wallpapers doesn’t put them into danger I guess.

not what the policy says.

Sure, why not…

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/4450958?hl=en&ref_topic=3453577

I could have sworn I saw a report where they said that all of that will be removed. Based on what I read, I see that you’re right. So as you said, if I have cars, dogs, cats, oh and a few sexy girls, then we’re good. :slight_smile:

Yes, I also realized that Google didn’t accept those apps who are small. But what is the reason?

ZEDGE’s main purposes has nothing to do with people looking for sex, and having some sexy wallpapers doesn’t put them into danger I guess.