addmefast.com - lets see if it's worth it

The way i ended up using this web site for promoting my apps is kind of interesting:) i was looking to add some real fans to my Facebook page and Google search directed me ( along with the usual crap sites that use bot to create “like"s for your page) to this little guy- addmefast.com . well i searched the forum here and it is not mentioned so i’ll start a tread and report how it goes( if it " goes” at all, but for that - later) .

Anyway - that site and apparently many more like it, operate on the presumption that the user will go to their site , post ,twit and share other people’s stuff and get rewarded points, which in turn you can use to promote your own page, link ,whatever on FB , Twitter and a few other sites. well - a nice concept so i had some free time and decided to try it yesterday . they give you 50 points just for singing in and i decided to earn some more points first and then promote. Well , earning is as easy as clicking on a link, that’s it - click and watch your points go up. i had about 400 when i made the rookie mistake to add my twitter account so i get more followers - that worked like a charm by the way - in 5 minutes i had 100 new and after investigating them - very much real twitter followers who tweet , re tweet and favor other users tweets ! then i tried to link my Facebook page( which contains the promos to my apps) but for some reason their site kept rejecting it:( anyway - by the time i was done fighting to publish the FB page all my points were gone but i had 100 or so followers on Twitter:) i twitted a quick promo of my apps and got a few re tweets and “favorites” even form the new guys!

So i made a few other bad decisions spending points on stuff not connected to promoting my apps until i realized how to promote them directly. here is the android link if you are so interested :))

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidjoke&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLmFuZHJvaWRqb2tlIl0.

i created a tweet containing the links to the Apple app store and Android store and place it for re-tweeting to the masses. did the same with a Facebook post ( which mysteriously linked) . Then i set the countries i want my tweet and FB post to be shared - easy task, just click on the counties you like . i set a not too high price because i didn’t have many points left . In breif - So far reporting - its been about 12 hours and my FB post was "share"d 52 times and my tweet - 80 . No significant bump in downloads , maybe an extra 10 or so but not very clear if it worked . i’ll keep trying and post back here in a day or 2 .

The essence of this “promo” and the reason i’m sharing it and wasting your time is that any exposure is good for your app sales and cannot hurt a bit . This "campaign " is completely free and you control where to get exposure by country . all you need is a little bit of time and maybe, just maybe people will notice your apps and download.

If anybody had any experience with sites like this - please share it! if you decide to give it a shot - please click this link - AddMeFast - FREE Social Promotion - it will give me 200 points so i can keep trying to advertise them apps and then report here how it went.

Sign up free and get free facebook like,twitter follower and much more and also earn money from

elsevolve | top and best social exchange website

Please keep us updated :slight_smile:

I need to add my own experience with this site.

I use a macro recorder on one of my computers to be able to get lots of points really fast.

I directed all the traffic to twitter at first with a bit.ly link and it olny reported around 20 clicks. This was from around 140 tweets/re-tweets.

As I saw the potential I paused all the campaigns and let the computer do all the work. In a few hours I manage to get almost 1k points and around 10pm (East) I let the campaigns flow.

Here are the results.

Capture.JPG

Here how the addmefast dashboard looks like.
Capture2.JPG

The average cost per share/like/tweet I had was around 5-8 points

Conclusion… Well, see my Tapjoy dashboard

I only think that around 5% of the new users are from addmefast. Facebook has some algorithm that pushes down your post.

It still good marketing If and only if you have a spare computer that could do the work for you. But sitting all day and scrape 3 points here and 8 points there… well its just not worth it.

My advice is try other networks like G+, vine, twitter. I don’t think they are that regulated and probably you’ll get more traffic from them. Facebook is just to smart and can detect strange behaviors really fast.

I hope this helps.

God Bless

Javier

P.S.
I’ve spend around 2,000 points yesterday trying to get more installs to my game.