Admob adserving has been disabled to my application

Dear All

Admob disabled ad serving to my number of applications. I am unable to find what may be the reason they are asking. I want to fix it as I have other similar applications.
Please help

Here is one of my application whose ad serving is disabled by admob
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wemtyournds.android.anushkashetty

After getting messages from admob, I changed my application image link to Button. I am understanding what else need to change to be compliant.

Here is the message from admob

Violation explanation

It is important for an application displaying AdMob ads to comply with Google’s webmaster quality guidelines. Specifically, the app should offer significant value to the user by providing a useful and information-rich app. Additionally, AdMob ads may not be displayed on ‘cookie cutter’ apps.

Please review Google’s Webmaster Quality Guidelines for more information. While we’ve included the following excerpts from these guidelines, we recommend that you take the time to review them in their entirety.

• Don’t participate in app schemes designed to increase your app’s ranking.
  • Avoid “cookie cutter” approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
  • Make an app with a clear hierarchy and links. Every page should be reachable from at least one link.

Action required: Check account for compliance

While ad serving has been disabled to the above app, your AdMob account remains active. We suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your applications to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies, and to monitor your apps accordingly to reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

Appeals

If you wish to appeal this disabling then you can do so by using our appeal form.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google AdMob Team

All of your apps are the same with a different picture in it. Basically spamming.
What you can do is monetize with a different network, but you still run the risk of them banning you for app duplication spam or whatever it’s called.
Or
Take your picture app with the most downloads, put all images in that one and erase the others to monetize with admob again. Put images on server to decrease app size.

They basically called your app a piece of shit… sorry

Thanks for your reply. Actually if spamming is the case, they could have told more specifically. But what they said,

• Avoid “cookie cutter” approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
  • Make an app with a clear hierarchy and links. Every page should be reachable from at least one link.

I guess first point is-I put “Rate this app” and “More apps” link on my apps
second, one of my screen was not filled with content.
third, I used so many image icon instead of button to save space of the screen

Regarding same type of apps, I am afraid if they has any policy regarding this. i know number of developer, they have number of apps on wallpaper, which are same with different images.

Thanks for your reply. Actually if spamming is the case, they could have told more specifically. But what they said,

I guess first point is-I put “Rate this app” and “More apps” link on my apps
second, one of my screen was not filled with content.
third, I used so many image icon instead of button to save space of the screen

Regarding same type of apps, I am afraid if they has any policy regarding this. i know number of developer, they have number of apps on wallpaper, which are same with different images.

They said don’t make cookie-cutter apps. Which means apps that are the same except for small changes. Ie what you have

Thanks, that can be used for one point. But they said other two…1. In app scheme and 2. clear hierarchy and link