Mediating Appwalls and fullscreen Interstitials

Hello
How are you every one ,
Hope you are doing great …

I have been trying several appwalls and Interstitials in my apps , I have found some networks are working fine for other developers but not for me ,

Sometimes I found very low fill rates and some times very low CPM ,

So I was thinking is there is a way to mediate offerwalls and Interstitials from different networks same like you can do with banner ads

Or do I have to handle this manually within the app by maybe handling callbacks for each network but in this case I will not be able to prioritize according to the CPM only fill the failed adds …

Any thoughts would be appreciated …

Hey Pharaoh,

I’m not 100% sure but I think you can do this with Mopub…I know that you can ad varios types of ad units to an app, once of which is for full screen ads and custom sized ads. I would assume that if you dug around a little bit you could figure out how to do what you want to do through their system. I hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2012-12-31 at 10.40.40 AM.jpg

Yes, MoPub supports mediation of interstitials (including Millennial Media & MoPub Marketplace). I was using MoPub for a while, but got frustrated by the inability to pre-load ads using custom events.

Now I’m using AdMob for mediation, and writing a “custom event” class for every network I want to include. In this custom class I write the code necessary to pre-load & display the interstitial ad. The SDK isn’t really built for this, but I’ve found it’s the most effective solution for my app.

Having said that, I’d really like to see a full-featured mediation platform that provides a powerful wrapper for integrating custom networks - including interstitials.