[FREE][APP][2.3+]★★ Me here where you★★

Me here where you is available on Google App Store

Me Here Where You
Open Source Android App

Me here where you is a new way of help your geographically challenged friends and family find their way to your location easily in Android.

Our Privacy & Stuff are currently being updated. We’d like to let you know that we don’t store your location data on our servers or give your location data to third parties.
We also secure the data sent from your app, to our system and back to keep it away from prying eyes.

[b]Android:[/b] 2.3+
[b]Bug fix:[/b]
- Add Compass Pointer function
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
[b]Updated:[/b] April 25, 2014
[b]Current Version:[/b] 1.0.2

REPORT YOUR ISSUE

Please check back shortly for updated privacy and stuff details. If you have any questions please contact us via email at: [email protected]. we’d really love to get your feedback from you, Doesn’t work? Please, contact me and we’ll fix the problem or If you have an issue or have some ideas to implement, let me know on this thread and let’s discuss on it :smiley:

• This app is currently under beta so bugs are expected !
  • For those who needs help, use this post.
  • If you feed it’s amazing or :good:, please vote start
  • Thanks and feedbacks are apreciated !

.Official webpage

05 - 08 - 2014: Update version 1.0.3

• Update Profile and Groups screens
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements

05 - 23 - 2014: Update version 1.0.4

05 - 26 - 2014: Update version 1.0.5

05 - 30 - 2014: Update version 1.0.6

• Trouble active user SMS

06 - 01 - 2014: Me Here Where You available on App Store

Free
Category: Navigation
Released: May 30, 2014
Version: 1.0
Size: 15.0 MB
Language: English
Seller: Global Outsource Solutions Pty Ltd
© GOS
Rated 4+
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Customer Ratings

Please given ratings to display an average for the current version of this application. THX
.Me Here Where You

07 - 03 - 2014: Update version 1.0.7

We have been working hard at bringing some new cool features to Me Here Where You as part of our product roadmap plan. In this update we have:

• added a messaging service so that you can message and connect to friends and family when you are meeting up
  • made some app performance improvements
  • UI updates

07 - 17 - 2014: Update version 1.0.8

• Minor improvements to the messaging system
  • Performance updates

[/CENTER]

Might be a neat little app, help your geographically challenged friends and family find their way, through using contact list or invite to group. U can using as dating Apps :lol:

We updating function share location and photo when checking list with particular contact.

Cooming soon !!!
feeling enthusiatic
If u not yet install Apps u can using QR code

There is More than 450 Users within 1 week publish! Thank you for your support!

Update version 1.0.3 08/05/2014

• Update Profile and Groups screens
  • Bug fixes and performance improvement

We’re update function for maps director. Cooming Soon :v :cool:

we’re fix error Android users activation fix coming soon.

Hey Me Here Where You users. We’ve been getting feedback that some users have been having trouble activating our Me Here Where You app. We are working on a fix to solve this issue. We expect to have a fix ready by the end of May and uploaded to the Google Play Store all our users can enjoy the Me Here Where You app.

If you are an existing user on on version 1.0.3 please delete your app and upgrade to version 1.0.4 and register again as we have put a small fix in place that should allow you to activate your app. For those who can’t activate your app please wait until the end of May for our next fix to be ready.

Thanks for your patience and we look forward to bringing more cool features to you soon
Thank for feedback

07 - 03 - 2014: Update version 1.0.7

Quote:
We have been working hard at bringing some new cool features to Me Here Where You as part of our product roadmap plan. In this update we have:

• added a messaging service so that you can message and connect to friends and family when you are meeting up
  • made some app performance improvements
  • UI updates
    Download and feelling

We update new version, U can download and update. Thank for using. Nice a day

Me here where you updating sound, and animation for chat group… amazing coming soon :o

08 - 20 - 2014: Update version 1.0.9

• Bug fixes
  • Updates to messaging system (send/receive files)
  • Performance improvements
  • General improvements
  • Toggle zoom on/off

download and feeling, very funny