Somebody try Appgrade ?

Appgrade new player on market somebody already try they ?

Its interested:
We offer pre-loaded Interstitial AppWalls, leading to no loading time and improved user experience, and therefore to higher conversion rates.
Interstitial AppWalls can appear upon opening the application, or at any point you choose throughout the user’s app session.

Yes I´m currently using it. I dont recommend it.

1. Low eCPM
  2. They asked me to remove the SDK a few days ago because they are undergoing a heavy update and can´t keep up the support for now.
  3. Their dashboard is a complete mess, the numbers are wrong (they even admitted it)

Maybe give it a shot after they updated their SDK. Right now, I can´t recommend it. I went back to admob.

i have tried them before as a beta tester
they was having a good PPD model .
after they finished the beta testing they told me you have $$$ we will send it to you

from september till now nothing received … :(:mad:

It’s surprising to hear they’re still having these issues. They sent me an email the day after integrating their beta sdk saying there actually wasn’t enough room for more developers. I told them we had spent a few days integrating and testing the sdk so they let us keep it in one app but less than a week later said the beta was already over. Big waste of time (although the beta ppd was awesome - $.09 per install)

Try emailing Nancy about it, I didn’t receive my beta payment for 2 months but they finally sent it out the same day I contacted her.

My supporter name is Rotem Amar but now he is always offline

can you send to me Nancy email or skype

Sure its [email protected]

What happened to them? Their website is down, they don’t answer emails or skype. They owe me some money, and I think they are gone.

They are gone, you might not get it. That’s why I don’t trust new companies much.