Appwiz scam read here

Hi all,

It’s been 2-3 months that i have appwiz on my app.
I have been always paid in time, always defended them and every while I have seen posts with people saying that appwiz is a scam.

this month, around the 5th google banned my developer account, I had generated 318$ with appwiz.

on the 7th I got this email:

Dear abdel hamid el omari,
How are you doing?

My name is Gary and I am your account manager here at Appwiz.

I was going over your account and I can see that you removed Appwiz SDK recently.
Can I ask why you don’t send your traffic and monetizing it using our SDK? Anything we can do to help?
As you probably know Appwiz is a One Stop Shop for your monetization tool.
I would be great to learn more of why you removed our SDK and will be even better to get you back on board again.

Pls add me on Skype garyappwiz so we can talk further and hopefully start working together again on monetizing your Android Apps!

Thanks,
Gary
Sales & Marketing Manager at appwiz

I added gary but haven’t talked with him.
Time passed and yesterday appwiz had to send me 318$ that I have generated which didn’t happened.
So today i asked in chat and this is anni’s answer:

[15:30:41] ello io: hi
[15:32:48] xxxxxxxx: hi
[15:33:11] ello io: i still didnt get the payment this month
[15:33:25] xxxxxxxx: and you are?
[15:34:01] ello io: [email protected]
[15:34:52] xxxxxxxx: for most of the month you didnt add our in App ads
[15:35:11] xxxxxxxx: later on you just implement it for you to be eligible for payment
[15:35:25] xxxxxxxx: and we check the apps and only once in App is working and converting
[15:35:32] xxxxxxxx: you are eligible for payment
[15:36:01] ello io: i havent changed anything in appwiz ads in my app
[15:36:21] ello io: i had in app and out of app search monetization or bookmark
[15:36:23] ello io: both
[15:36:36] xxxxxxxx: this is why you are also not eligible
[15:36:40] ello io: but at the begginig of this month google banned me
[15:36:41] xxxxxxxx: we do not pay for old SDK
[15:36:59] ello io: yes i have uploaded the old sdk
[15:37:07] ello io: check
[15:37:53] ello io: hi
[16/10/2013 16:53:58] ello io: i had a message saying that i have to update sdk
[16/10/2013 16:54:06] ello io: do i need to change some code to?
[16/10/2013 17:04:38] xxxxxxxx: u must download SDK from dashboard and re integrate all over again
[16/10/2013 17:04:48] ello io: even code?
[16/10/2013 17:05:07] ello io: cant i just change the jar and add it through projeect proprieties
[16/10/2013 17:05:19]xxxxxxxx: ye
[16/10/2013 17:05:21] xxxxxxxx: s
[15:38:38] ello io: that day i have uploaded app with new sdk
[15:39:38] ello io: the only possible cause that you didnt send me the money is because this motnh i had no appwiz money because google banned my apps
[15:40:32] ello io: i would like still to work with appwiz i am just waiting to learn some marketing and upload my apps in new developer console
[15:41:56] xxxxxxxx: Oct month not eligible for payment
[15:41:59] xxxxxxxx: I am sorry
[15:42:03] ello io: why?
[15:42:26] ello io: now i undertand why people write posts in forums saying that you are spam
[15:42:29] ello io: scam
[15:42:46] ello io: it is not good to work like this
[15:43:19] ello io: this motnh i generated 14226512 11/01/2013 Pending $318.86
[15:43:24] ello io: and you have to pay me
[15:43:30] xxxxxxxx: again
[15:43:49] ello io: again what
[15:44:00] xxxxxxxx: you didnt follow our guidelines
[15:44:06] ello io: which guidelines?
[15:44:26] xxxxxxxx: just like you didnt follow Google guidelines and theu ban you
[15:44:32] xxxxxxxx: I didnt ban you
[15:44:40] ello io: which guideline
[15:45:18] xxxxxxxx: i have send you 2 e mails
[15:45:21] xxxxxxxx: you never answerd
[15:45:30] xxxxxxxx: on Aug 29
[15:45:42] xxxxxxxx: and oct 16th
[15:45:43] xxxxxxxx: I am sorry
[15:45:56] xxxxxxxx: but you are not eligible for payment
[15:46:54] ello io: Hello

Hope you are doing well,

System reports recently showed that these apps below running on SDK 1.4.9/ 1.4.8-
All apps must be updated with latest SDK 1.5.1 ASAP -!

Pls note that starting Nov 1st we will no longer support payment using SDK 1.4.9/ 1.4.8 and below:

List of Apps need to update:

FACEBOOK PASSWORD FINDER
[15:47:17] ello io: i have updated i still have the apk of my app ill send it to you now
[15:47:29] *** ello io inviato facebookpass128.apk ***
[15:47:34] ello io: it is updated
[15:47:41] ello io: since that 16 oct
[15:50:57] ello io: i am gonna write this on all developers forums starting with making moneywithandroid
[15:51:04] ello io: since you are not right
[15:51:13] ello io: i have followed your guidelines
[15:51:27] ello io: google is right i have not followed theirs
[15:51:34] ello io: but i have followed yours
[15:52:12] ello io: Dear abdel hamid el omari,
How are you doing?

My name is Gary and I am your account manager here at Appwiz.

I was going over your account and I can see that you removed Appwiz SDK recently.
Can I ask why you don’t send your traffic and monetizing it using our SDK? Anything we can do to help?
As you probably know Appwiz is a One Stop Shop for your monetization tool.
I would be great to learn more of why you removed our SDK and will be even better to get you back on board again.

Pls add me on Skype garyappwiz so we can talk further and hopefully start working together again on monetizing your Android Apps!
[15:52:23] ello io: you see
[15:52:38] xxxxxxxx: you are not eligible for payment
[15:52:40] xxxxxxxx: I am sorry
[15:52:50] ello io: after google banned me, you asked me to re put your sdk in my apps
[15:53:02] ello io: so you were earning with my apps

I have always updated everything, the fact is that appwiz is a SCAM.

Please help me get my money from them.

[15:52:50] ello io: after google banned me, you asked me to re put your sdk in my apps
[15:53:02] ello io: so you were earning with my apps
[16:01:02] ello io: Appwiz scam read here - Advertising Networks - Making Money with Android
[16:04:47] xxxthief: this iligel to copy Skype / e mails = privet
[16:04:53] xxxthief: I will ask to rermove it ASAP
[16:05:04] xxxthief: now pls remove me from Slkype
[16:06:09] ello io: please send me my money it is not legal
[16:23:05] ello io: can I talk with someone else?
[17:41:38] ello io: why you dont answer
[17:41:43] ello io: you know you arent right
[17:41:48] ello io: thats why you dont answer
[17:42:09] ello io: give me a valid reason why you dont wanna give me my money

She don’t want this messages in public cause she understands that the company in which she works is a scammer.
It is not legal to post chat so I changed anni appwiz with xxxxxxxx, but I think that is more not legal to stole and to scam developers!

@anni appwiz

This sucks! I just started with Mobario yesterday. Has anyone gotten payments from them in past months?

i have always been paid by them(mobario), but you have to complete a form with paypal,(it’s easy) you just have to read their email and pdf that they will send you around the 5th of every month.

you see, they don’t wanna pay this last payment.

Yes . They are not paying me too last payment . It is not too much , about 27$ dollars but they are steal it .I send mail but didnt get answer .

I think @Appwiz_anni just robbed developers and now will gone with money . By the way dropping ppd value from 0.07 to 0.02 is another robbing

you need 100$ minimum to get payout…though it is known now that appwiz is a scam :
quote from another site :

Bad thing #4. Not making payment to developers.
Once in a while, developers are getting just kicked from the system. Especially, when you decided to remove this network and your installas number goes down significantly, Appwiz is creating your account without paying out the remained numbers. There were many topics on different Android forums - Appwiz is Scam, Appwiz is not pating, Appwiz is cheating with payment amounts etc.

Hmm… strange. Appwiz always paid me. This month they forgot to pay me $91 from previous month but when i contacted Anni about this she sorted it out and i got that $91 within 2 hours.

yes they have a “strategy”, they pay someone, they reject someone, but as soon as you remove their sdk they won’t pay you for the last month. Appwiz is scam, trust me , I used to defend them because they paid me but as soon as I removed their SDK they don’t wanna pay me…they say that I am not eligible for the payment like it was a bonus. (I have always updated in time, always used both in app and out of app ads, anni won’t write here cause she knows that she has no rights!)

yesterday when I contacted her instead of sending me my money she said that I am not eligible…be sure appwiz that I’ll let it know to everybody what you did.She dont wanna talk with me anymore because she is afraid that I copy paste her chat, obviously is because the only right thing that she can do is apologize and send me the money.

To anyone who say appwiz is scum…

No Shit Sherlock…:wink:

They didn’t pay me around $1,150…That’s the revenue for about 300,000 installs!! I could have bought a Google Glass with that money ! SCUM

-amalvj123

they are scam ,they steal more than 3000$ from me

they owe a friend of mine $1.5K

To all of you out here!
I would like to point few things here!

I did consult with the Head of the Forum (David) just to make sure we all do the right thing here!

We founded Appwiz, so we can help developers such as you guys to monetize your traffic, we spend the money, we gave the time , the hours to make things happen both for your and for Appwiz.
Appwiz is a business, just like your apps are your own business!
When you create an App/ Apps you think really closely which Ad Network you will chose to upload your apps with, which SDK’s to use, cas you do not want to risk everything you have worked for, now, when the time is coming and FOR EXAMPLE you chose to use Appwiz, you integrated our SDK, you sent your traffic for a month straight get paid and then remove our SDK, these are your Apps, and your choice, Yes, I have asked many times why did you chose to remove us, but at the end you take your business where you want to, I can also come out and say, this is not fair, you had my SDK first I have trusted your traffic, I invested the money in Appwiz’s console on and on, but I will never call any of you a SCAM even when you promised to upload all your apps with Appwiz’s SDK and once you got paid you left without saying a word and without talking to us about it- it is your call.

Tons of developers use many ad networks, testing them using 1-2 small apps (which is 100% right to do so first), and right when they get pay and they are not happy with in App ads , ecpm they leave- and they do tell you, once I get paid I will add all my apps, I have 45 apps live on Play Store, and when they don’t? Can I call them a Scam?NO! they can chose where and how to do business, on my side I need to make sure I can be the best so they chose to stick with Appwiz,

There are many developers out here , who are working with Appwiz since we started and love the way we work, love our support, get their payment on time- the different is that they work with US!

Same goes with Ad Networks!
We can chose who we would like to continue communication with and who we are not.
I can see how you all feel about money and about payment we all work hard for our money and I do value your business and I value Appwiz’s as well but pls understand this:

When Google send out their new Developer Policy, you guys follow their guidelines with your eyes close! you will follow every little detail about it and even change your whole App structure, and I do understand that- THIS IS GOOGLE and they are the biggest, but when you chose to work with ANY OTHER AD NETWORK you need to follow their guidelines as well!

We will not pay for developers who are always ignoring our notification emails, such as updating new SDK, improving in App ads, adding link to your apps on dashboard,- this is no place for argument, if you are legit, if you are driving your traffic from your apps, and you are 100% loyal to your apps and you are not temporary we pay in full, on time and every month!, but if you are not legit and you commit fraud and you are here just to hit the jackpot once we will stop communicate with you! and if Google chose to ban your account as well, you might be doing something wrong.

You guys have this forum as a tool to learn how to get better, how to monetize your apps and grow your App income and this is where your thoughts should be at, I am not saying one word about sharing your feelings, but always posting and focusing on topics such as “never got paid”, or “got a partial payment”, Scam, Steal when you know the reason in your heart is just not right. I will not share many reasons per developer here which we chose to discontinue communication with cas this is privet, but you can either chose to think positive and look it to the future and how we can help each other grow or just stick to hanging on bad energies.

Again, if any of you still have some questions, pls e mail me [email protected]

Have a nice Weekend!

Starting Dec 1st Appwiz will give some cool and awesome promotions using monthly #of impressions and some more surprises, just another way to help you guys increase in App revenues and give away some bonus close to Christmas. Stay Tuned!

All this long post and you don’t say why you don’t wanna send me my money.I violated google play guidelines, and they banned me, I didn’t violated your guidelines so if you are a serious company you have to send me my money.

We will not pay for developers who are always ignoring our notification emails, such as updating new SDK, improving in App ads, adding link to your apps on dashboard,- this is no place for argument, if you are legit, if you are driving your traffic from your apps, and you are 100% loyal to your apps and you are not temporary we pay in full, on time and every month!, but if you are not legit and you commit fraud and you are here just to hit the jackpot once we will stop communicate with you! and if Google chose to ban your account as well, you might be doing something wrong.

I have always updated, and answered your emails with live skype.

It is my right to choose which ad network to use and for how long, if you wanna steal money from developers who remove your SDK just say that those who will remove the SDK won’t be paid.

It is sure that if you keep working like this developer will remove their SDKs and not put it in the major apps obviously.If they can use startapp mobario and others that pay why use appwiz that just wanna use your traffic and then not pay you.
Of course you can’t answer my main question that ask why you don’t wanna send me my money, because the only answer that you can give is : “because I am stealing it”.

You guys have this forum as a tool to learn how to get better, how to monetize your apps and grow your App income and this is where your thoughts should be at, I am not saying one word about sharing your feelings, but always posting and focusing on topics such as “never got paid”, or “got a partial payment”, Scam, Steal when you know the reason in your heart is just not right. I will not share many reasons per developer here which we chose to discontinue communication with cas this is privet, but you can either chose to think positive and look it to the future and how we can help each other grow or just stick to hanging on bad energies.

just give me that reason!

It is better that this happened to me at this point of my beginners career, I am happy with it, could have spent some money on advertising and then be scammed for a bigger amount of money.BUT I will always let developers know about this thing and shout it loud.

If someone knows other big android developers forum just send me a PM I wanna let all people know about these scammers.

Dear Appwiz, no other network had so many complaints about stolen money. That must mean something

You started by promising some rates for USA and ROW and then had some developers kicked out
because they didn’t have enough USA traffic for your taste.

You find all kind of ‘rule breaks’ to steal money of other developers

You now steal already earned money from people that decide to leave your network!!!

I understand Ganjappps, he has every right to disclose your behavior so that other developers would now
and avoid you.

Maybe David can create another section “Name and Shame”, “Black list Ad networks” or “Avoid like plague”
so that people can avoid ‘organizations’ like yours. Or even better there should be a forum ban for repeat offenders like
you

I have not used your network, even though I flirted with the idea at some point. Luckily I saw
posts about your practices by fellow developers. So GanjaApps and others please continue with
your posts, you do service to unsuspected fellow developers.

Though I haven’t used appwiz but I feel that if the dashboard is showing x amount of money, it should be paid.
and devise a system which stops serving impressions on detecting any issue with the app.

@Appwiz,

Give me a reason why developers should continue use Appwiz? The eCPM is incredible low and no way near admob and other ads networks. People who violated google policy can still earn with other ads network except admob. Are you trying to become the 2nd admob?

@TwllaSutton

We are here to be the Best Appwiz can be for our developers. we will continue to grow and improve and I can assure you that in a month from now, eCPM will grow and improve significantly! PS-I have many developers who enjoy great eCPM rate by Appwiz, it is up to your app flow, where and when you display our Ads and where you you drive your traffic from.
Appwiz is another a reliable and great source of income, whats so great about it all that you can use StartApp, Appwiz, Admob and triple your revenues.
You all should give Appwiz a try, and again, if you are 100% commit to the program and your apps are here to stay you will enjoy Appwiz now and on the future.

Anni

You do get paid EXACTLY what the dashboard is showing!

Hey Yannis,
It is very easy to judge by these reactions, I would love to explain to you more of how does Appwiz are working and you can decide for your self, pls add me on Skype if you are up to a quick talk
anni-appwiz and then chose for your self!

Anni

Already talked to you in privet, will not share your Developers behavior in front of every one, you can e mail me directly with your thoughts and I will review them again and will reply later on.

Anni