AdMob Interstitials: 5 units per user session limit

Hello,

I’ll be using interstitials for the first time now. A few days ago I’ve received an email from AdMob, which states that:

[ul]
[li]Implement interstitials upon your app’s launch, and natural breaks in the app experience, such as level completion, or after 10-20 interactions
[/li][li]Don’t exceed five interstitial ad units per user per session.
[/li][/ul]

Well, my app was done before I was aware of that, and it shows ads, when a user clicks on the “Gallery” button and chooses an image he’d like to have as a puzzle and play. Interstitials are not shown on app launch or level completion, only when the users goes to Gallery and acually chooses an image.

Do you think this is compliant with AdMobs policy?

Thanks.

That’s not the best way of implementing Interstitials. You do it wrong.
Imagine, when user chooses an image to play, there is 99% chance that he doesnt want to LEAVE your app by clicking on Interstitial, and it means he wants just to play but not to click on Interstitials. The best bet would be to show Interstitial randomly on lvl completion. I would do it this way but not like u r going to do it.

@Daler Thanks for your reply. Yes, I’ve already made the changes. An interstitial is now shown when the app is launched and on level completion. It’s by the rules now. :slight_smile:

Interesting, now I can estimate how best place my ads thanks for sharing