STARTAPP and GAMBLING ADS! STARTAPP REP. PLEASE RESPOND QUICKLY

I wanted to publish my new app. I implemented only startapp as ad provider. My app was suspended just after publishing. Here is the reason:

REASON FOR SUSPENSION: Violation of the gambling provision of the Content Policy.

After a regular review, we have determined that your app or your Play listing contains links to a gambling website. This violates the Content Policy.

This particular app has been disabled as a policy strike. If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and upload a policy compliant version of this application as a new package name.

This notification also serves as notice for other apps in your catalog. You can avoid further app suspensions by immediately ensuring that no other apps in your catalog are in violation of (but not limited to) the above policy. Please also ensure your apps’ compliance with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

Startapp! Please do sth about it! I have more than 30 apps with u and making some good money, but I will have to remove your SDK because of such ads! Please double check you ad inventory and remove gambling ads!

Sadly we really have no power… I got a similar message from Google (even if my App was not suspended luckily and doesn’t have StartApp) but the problem is that we really have no control on this. Every network can do what they want…
Fanduel Ads are also served on AdMob; Fanduel app is allowed on Google Play. BUT they still **** people up…
My new published App is using FAN (I manually blocked Fanduel Ads in the dashboard), AdMob (I manually blocked Fanduel Ads in the dashboard), MobileCore (they said they aren’t serving FanDuel ads anymore since a month or so) and Avocarrot (they said they never served FanDuel ads at all). But somehow I got message from Google just few days ago on a new published App… someone is laying or filters aren’t working… and still the end developer is the only one screwed.

Last month when I asked StartApp about FanDuel (for my older Apps still using StartApp), the best solution they come up with was to disable also the Sport category in my account… hope it’s working at least.

How/where to disable in account?

This is not good. Someone from @startapp please respond

Hey everyone,

We are aware of this issue, and we are still working to find out all of the details to see why this is happening.

In the meantime, I recommend that anyone who does not want these kinds of ads (FanDuel, DraftKings, etc…) should email StartApp support ([email protected]) and ask them to set up a content filter for your apps.

We understand everyone’s frustration, and we will be sure to update you all as soon as we have more information.

If you have questions, please PM me or again, reach out to our support team.

Regards,
Cassidy

OK, i sent it to your support. But maybe you should do it like this: disable these ads automatically for all apps from google play? It is very risky to show these ads and a lot of devs doesnt know what is the danger. Please remove such ads totally or disable them automatically. If someone will want them - then devs will write to u to enable them.

Why not Startapp allow developer disable what they don’t want to. I don’t want to email support everytime i have problem with ads.

Last I was email for block ads not safe for kids in my account, but the ads still show game for 12+. I am thinking about remove Startapp ads completely…

Hello hackformore,

Could you PM me your developer ID? This will help me see what the issue is with the content filter on your apps.

Regards,
Cassidy

StartApp is a scam they did not pay me, I was emailing support but they have not answered clearly and they locked my account and said I would not receive any further payment whereas that month I was over $ 600 and they are a scam

Start app is not paying as they ban the users