Beta testers - PPD up to $0.05 Google complaint

Hello All,

My name is Rotem and I would like to represent our company, AppGrade - powerful monetization solutions for app developers.

We developed cool ad-units, including industry standard such as Interstitial ads and as well our proprietary ones.
We’re looking for beta testers towards our soft launch…
Payment: US installs = $0.05; non US installs = $0.01 + $100 bonus for the first 10,000 installs + $50 fast acting bonus for developers who start sending traffic in the next 12H.
You can open an account here:
AppGrade.com
for more details you can contact me @ [email protected]

So what does your PPD SDK actually do?

Our out-side-of-the-app ad unit (Google complaint):
“Smart-Bar” is a button floats on the user screen over other apps, and the user can move it anywhere. Smart-Bar contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps (soon), user can control his device or open favor app easily without exiting current app.

Small tip!

You misspelled “Compliant”

Complaint - Complaint - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

did you change anything in your SDK, as I tried it, but because of the huge amount of crashes I got quit now?

got their SDK for something like 10 days, had 6K installs, required payment through skype and then they sent it in 2 days. the payment was good they calculated downloads and downloads from usa and they sent me 100$.For now i think it is the best ad network because of almost 24/24 support, weekly payments and really big money.

on 10k installs just a negative comment about this ad network.

Thanks mate.

Thank you for the good words.
it was pleasure to work with you too.

Yes, we did changed the SDK according to the feedback we got from developers and users.
regarding the crushes you had… I would like to know more info via email about devices OS versions etc.

So its a Mobario kinda like solution then? I tried their solution and while it might be compliant it is so annoying for me, and if it annoys me i just can imagine what my users will feel about it :\

The good thing about AppGrade is their jar size is way smaller than Mobario. You can integrate AppGrade with other Ads easily.

The downside will be they’re still in beta, you need to reapply the SDK once it changed to the released version.

ok, thanks…i will try again

We plan to go live soon… we will update via the forum ad soon as we go live.

Thank you for trusting us.
if you do (I hope you wont) get bugs please do let us know exactly what happen with all the data you can supply. our dev team is working around the clock to fix all bugs.

Thanks.

Same payment and ad model as Mobario? Assuming your SDK is stable and your site works, you just earned yourself a new developer! :smiley:

I’ve been using your dashboard for a whole two minutes and I’m already seeing several glaring issues:

[ul]
[li] I start by adding my app’s market URL, and am presented with a form for the app’s details. Everything looks okay so I look for the Confirm button so I can proceed to step 2 (Targeting), but… there isn’t any button! There’s only a ‘Ad Units’ section below and it’s empty.
[/li][li] With no way to move to step 2, I go back to the Applications list. And my app is there, but… [b][u]I see this[/u][/b]. At what point did I say I wanted PUSH and ICON ads?! D:
[/li][li] Okay, so I figure this happened because I didn’t get to step 2 the correct way. That’s fine, I’ll just remove the push/icon options from the app’s settings. I click it, and… they’re not even there, I can only toggle Smart Bar and Interstitials. So I can’t even remove push/icon from the app? Are you trying to get me banned here, or did you remove push/icon from your dashboard recently and forgot to change that in the apps list?
[/li][li] As if I wasn’t horrified enough, I decide to read your description for the Smart Bar ad. (the one you said is PPD earlier in this thread). Strangely, it reads “Payment Model: eCPM [continues income] Note: At this moment this Ad Unit is mandatory.”. What?! Not only are you directly contradicting yourself regarding the payment model, but you’re not even letting developers use your interstitials without the smart-bar?!
[/li][/ul]

Good point Steve! I wonder where they got their idea…

Thank you for your feedback.

1. I sent all your comments to our dev team and it will be fixed soon.
  2. Payment model: the PPD model is only for the bets at this moment this is why you don’t see it at the site. but it will be fixed too.
    and from the feedback we got from developers so far I guess we will keep the PPD model for good.
  3. as you alleady know we are on a beta mode so bugs are part of the game at this point. I am sure you can understand.
  4. our dev team is working around the clock collecting feedback from developers and fixing them.

Again, thank you for your valuable comments.