Widdit's AppScore

I’ve been reading a lot here lately and the billyh guy has some good ideas/makes intelligent suggestion at times and don’t always posts retarded stuff. BUT the “spammer” rant is off the charts. just ignore him when he goes full retard ( and should NEVER go full retard billyh)

Learn to English… seriously.

The only reality I want to live in is one you are not part of.

Have you seen the one where he compares people to murderers / thieves / rapists. Say’s he thinks our friends family and selves should suffer be miserable and poor lose everything we have.

Really is a stand up twat.

Spammers are no better than thieves. Thats not just my opinion, it common opinion outside spammer reality you live in.

At what point in your life did you receive a serious head injury?

It’s brilliant you constantly call out people to post there apps to prove they are not spammers, but you won’t post any of your own yourself. Apparently too scared that people will steal your app or post negative reviews.

If you really are the self proclaimed messiah of the google eco-system that you make out to be it wouldn’t matter what we could do because your superior developing skills would trump anything we could do to harm you.

The REALITY, is you are probably some basement dwelling mentally deficient sad loner. If you truly had any friends you would have something better to do than to come on this forum and constantly derail threads with people trying to have conversations.
Get over yourself you pathetic worm and learn to have some social interaction, you might find yourself some “real friends” then.

I understand spammers have low intelligence so let me say it again “If you think people here are not copycats, post your apps”
I think most people here are copycats and spammers. If you don’t think so feel free to post your apps.

no, i missed that one i guess. wow billyh, shame on you WTF!
don’t worry Oates, karma has its ways, if he is a real developer and not some Google low-level employee, he will get all his apps banned for some reasons. And yes billyh - a ban can happen to anybody for almost anything, even the most original app that you have can get canned. a very reputable member here ( not that active lately ) had his photo editing app which was alive on the play store for 2+ years with over 5 mil installs banned for using a picture frame that happened to be close to the patent held by a major phonemaker. I still have his app and i saw the patent they claimed he violated - guess what - NOT EVEN CLOSE - but google still banned the app just to avoid any legal troubles.
Let him troll - karma is a bitch

If this is the case why do you try to bait coax and bully other people on this forum to post there apps so they can meet your precious standards?
If you yourself won’t do it why do you have the right to demand it from anybody else.

I assume you mean DMCA Complaint? There are proper ways to fight that (Its a very well established procedure and required to be provided by law).

Good luck with fighting DMCA bans. It takes too much time/money/resources - it’s easier to just republish the app without the supposed violating parts.

My App score is false . Here is the before and after

Before : Date : Nov 09, 2013 Total Daily Users : 12028 Revenue: 67.66$
After : Date : Nov 10, 2013 Total Daily Users : 12338 Revenue: 23.22$

Current App Score : 33

We all know they are not fully paid every active users and here is huge cut . Also they are calculating my app scroe wrong . This means they will pay me what ever they want . I think it is time to quit another Israel company

If their network isn’t solid enough to keep the promised rates then they’ll be better off with a revenue share model.

revenue fast decrease
:frowning:
11/09/2013: 4777 actives : 30$
11/10/2013: 4999 actives: 19.99$
looking for new ads

Revenues are down by 40% after the change. This is a major change now. Again proves that we shouldn’t believe what these networks offers becoz they change things overnight and without giving us any idea about the changes in advance.

yeah
can’t believe these networks

Revenues down 62%, am I the record holder?

*assigns you a gold medal

widdit has devised a mechanism to stop the flow of money to developers (basically they have f***** developers if we understand it correctly). Time to ditch them before google sends its hammer.

But given the circumstances with other ad networks, widdit does generate smart and quick revenue for high user base apps.

I will visit Widdit’s office since Im going to Tel Aviv in a couple of weeks, if anyone has a request just ask :smiley:

Why do you think that SDK from widdit is not compliant with big G. policy? I ask for constructive discussion :slight_smile: