Which android device should I purchase?

I suggest Samsung Galaxy and it is good for development.

i suggest galaxy note 3 is good choice ,it has a big size for your playing games
and browse web .

Personally, I love my HTC One. It’s durable, has a great-looking display, and it has two stereo speakers on the front. So, the sound is crystal clear. The only negative is that back cover isn’t removable. So, you can’t reseat the battery (not unless you have some technical knowledge).

I have an HTC One M8, and I love it. It’s really durable, the display is crystal clear, and it has two stereo speakers on the front of the phone. The only negative is that battery is not removable.

ok thank your

If you are still looking to buy best Android device then you need to go device with Android (m) marshmallow operating system because recently Google Announce this new operating system. I hope device with Android M is comfortable all Android apps.

Nexus 6 is the best:)

I have been using LG G-Pad V410 tablet, and its wonderful in each and every aspect especially its battery. The machine comes with a wonderful multi tasking interference which allows you to run two different applications in a split screen mode. Its actually a low cost tablet, not a GSM one but you can use your 3/4G sim card for using mobile data. I have never come across a problem while installing and using any application. The quad core processor along with a healthy GPU chip will keep the things smooth. But if you have enough money to invest then go for, Samsung, Huawei or Asus. The model which i have mentioned is good in capacity of a budget device

I would suggest you to purchase Samsung brand android mobile.

the best phone is android because it is more reliable then other phone.I suggest you samsung galaxy which support all android apps.I am also using this mobile since last year.

I had Nexus 6 but it is too big. Now, I’ve a Note 4. I don’t need the last updates to develope my apps.

well, it depends on your budget and the functions you like. There are as many as candidates according to the requirement. For a high profile Android, I recommend Samsun Galaxy S6. For a mid range phone, OnePlus Two is a good choice. For budget phone, Moto E seems outstanding in this category.

you should use leomaster in your cell

I am a galaxy s4 user but I have heard good rumors regarding Nexus 5. If I was to buy one now I would probably go for Nexus.

hi
i thing samsung galaxy s6 is the best…

From the time i am posting here, Nexus 6P is a great device that worth a try.

Was toying with the idea of getting HTC One A9, is it worth the money though ? Anybody’s had any experience with it?

Yeah nexus 5 is the best if you want to buy a good android device.

Nexus 5 is the best device to fulfill your requirement.

I have been using Samsung s5,and i install a software in my phone,it canbackup and manage phone data on my computer, to make them safe , free up space and optimize phone,you have a try next time,