Where Can I find high paying ASO jobs online?

Yeah,there is this bot online which allows you to post on facebook groups.
It is of 20$,I don’t have the link now,
I got about 5000 initial downloads from facebook, I used to spam myself,I will use it from now.
What I have realized from posting online is,stories sell the most.Emotions sell the most.
Tell stories about how you did it etc etc,inspire people
Here is an e.g of my real story.
My intention wasn’t to get downloads but to sell a story for my book,I have received job offers from this post and they wrote about me in one of the business newspapers in India.
How do I make passive income with Android apps? - Quora

While you got 2.9K upvotes for posting it first. Akshat Jaiswal got a shit of 17 votes.
So it is not backlinks dear. Its about creating the buzz about your app on social platforms.
Backlinks don’t give any ranking boost. Posting app link on social platforms helps because people click the link and download app.
Same is with sending mass email with some optin sender like mandrill etc.

No no no,this answer is quite new,all the experiments i mentioned were prior to this answer and they never got any upvotes,it is about backlinks.
I even have read case studies(Can’f find the link)
There,they created 1800 backlinks (LOL) on good websites to increase the rank.
They got into top 10 very quickly.
My observations are based on proper research.

But still ,I am holding the secrets to myself :smiley:
There is something more I do which I can’t mention :smiley:

You don’t have to reveal it all. You have learnt it the hard way :cool:

Yeah ,thanks :slight_smile:
I do share my resources though.
Here is a very big list of emails and websites which you might be interested in.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rskjnqn2ai70v4g/AACGfKZAqVsIu0vcMCnYPb7ca?dl=0

Thanks Brother

:smiley: no problem bro :smiley:

Thanks a lot mate. you seems to be a genuine person who knows what you doing and would like to help others. there are lots of assholes in this forum like ramix who sell little things for $1000. i have couple of apps to promote, i would like to know your prices.

The article is only saying that you did tons of marketing, but nothing about ASO. :frowning:
Despite your good overall downloads you really need to do something about your monetization now. Your income is horrifyingly low.

Yes as I said I won’t be revealing what I did for ASO. My income is low because I use banner ads. And I am not aggressive on ads.

Please PM me more details too :wink:

Hi,
Can u PM me for more details on the services and rates.
Thank you.

I bought Ankit’s methods and I can ensure you that they have helped my app.
With Ankit’s methods, you have to repeat the process to use it to the best of your abilities.
My keywords “drunk” and “Locker” both had a sharp increase after a week of his methods.
I will be using it for the next month and will tell everyone how it goes.
I expect to see great results from his methods and they are very similar.

How much did Ankit’s method cost?

Thanx man :slight_smile:

Can You tell something about numbers? How many downloads did you have before using this method, and how it was going after starting using it?

Thanx man :slight_smile:

Well right now,for him the number of downloads hasn’t increased a lot,as it has been only a week since he applied it.
The rank for 2 of his keywords increased by 5-10.
But if you want to see what effect it brought to my app
here is the screenshot

Screenshot 2015-02-14 16.06.14.jpg

Ankit, how much are you charging? and what do u give to the buyer. I mean do u give a list of action points to work on or u do all the work?

PM me for more details.