What's your monthly eCPM/RPM & Which network ?

Yes. I am primarily G7. Over 90%

it would be nice if you guys started posting your CTR as well, cause those eCPMS dont mean jack without knowing CTRs

I agree but the CTR can be low, sometimes due to developers fault, in cases where the ads are misplaced, in areas where the user is too distracted to even notice the ad. Yes, if the ads are high-quality ads, then the CTR will be higher, but it’s hard to evaluate a network with the CTR value, cause it can be low due to developers fault/misplacing the ad. That’s how I see it and I can be wrong.
So I use the CPM value to try to figure out if the network X is a good choice.

Admob January values so far:

Interstitials CPM - $1.95

CTR - 3.55%

Admob banners (ctr 2.55%):

December $2.50
January $1.3

Charboost interstitials (don’t know where to look for ctr): highly volatile from $0.8 to $7, $4 on mean average.

What’s the average impressions do you have with Chartboost? And what’s the category of your game?

appOptim - up to 50$ RPM

Admob banner: $0.16 Request RPM here

Chartboost, interstitials : $1.6
Heyzap, interstitials : $1.2

Why don’t you replace all of admob banners with airpush ? :cool:
I think this “amazing” is some kind of bad PR/Marketing lier.

I think he means amazing in the way that Airpush isn’t really known for having the best CPM for their banners.

AirPush have like 50% fill-rate, so it isn’t that great overall. Its still a high eCPM for AirPush though, which I never used to get near with banners.

Admob banners for December: $1.13

Yeah, Airpush dosent plays fair. Some weeks ago they hide the requests numbers due to hide developers the real fillrate.
Im getting 50% fillrate too.

Can’t use Admob and I tried Startapp at the begining of Chirstmas without success. Can anybody suggest a good performance network for banners?

Thanks

Posting your eCPM doesn’t really tell much. Percentage change is much more useful, because our eCPMs vary too much. For me $1.13 would be excellent, I think I have about $0.10 right now (for various reasons). :smiley:

Magnesus yes I understand, but this topic is not about us, if we’re doing better or worse, is for us to unite and find out which networks are paying worse and which ones are paying better.

Yes, the eCPM will depend on a lot of factors, will depend if the developer has a lot of traffic from tier 1 countries(USA, Canada…), for example, or if the impressions number is too low then the eCPM can be 20 or 0.01, so you should only post your eCPM if your daily impressions >1000, but still is a good metric.

January so far:

Admob Interstitials: $1.87

January so far:
Airpush interstitials: $0.30
This is terrible!

Admob interstitials so far this month: $1.73

Maybe not correct place to ask, but which ad network would you suggest for banners if I don’t have a chance to use admob?
I am using leadbolt, but eCPM, CR is very low, even shame to compare with your results.

Airpush as u say has less fillrate. Startapp banners?

It even seems that I better use Tapjoy than leadbolt, with tapjoy for actions for sure u get 8-25 sents (it is possible to calculate in tapjoy)

January numbers in Admob (interstitials): $1.70

February - interstitials (don’t have banners): $1.59

March numbers so far: $1.33

It’s getting worse every month :\