Website that will promote your android game for free

How long is the turn around time right now?
I just submitted a review, but I know you stated you have been sick for a while and going through a server migration by the looks of it as well… but looks like you’ve been progressing pretty quick these past few days so just curious :slight_smile:
Great job by the way, i could only imagine how hard it is to keep up

EDIT:
Scratch that, just got a bounce back email, so I guess my review did not get submitted. Server troubles I presume? Sent you a PM.

Hey, till tommorow I might still have some server issues - so if your mail gets bounced back or something, just send it tommorow. Right now I’m up to date with reviews and will be updating them once a week or two.

Also: one stray, but pretty cool game this time: Monkey Swing ? Casual Platformer Android Game | Sold Game - Android and iOS games

Another great game: Balls to the Walls ? arcade puzzle android game | Sold Game - Android and iOS games

Cool idea Bronsoner, I tried to find an about me section. Was curious on how this came to be, mission, why basically. Definitely understand if games/apps are your passion and assisting other dev’s; very cool. So you just help out with game descriptions if provided and graphics? You don’t write any reviews tho right?

Thats right - just send me description and few screens as stated on the site and we’re good :slight_smile:

Any why? Well it’s nice to help a community grow in some way - this costs me few dollars and few hours of work per month, something I can handle and with time this site will grow and lead to cool place where devs can get significant boost to their games marketing.

Very nice. So its more like volunteer work to gain experience? I like this. Have you heard of these:(White, Grey & Black Hat PPC/SEO Reviews Manipulation | ClickZ). I like what you are doing because its a more genuine way of going about it. I know devs need good reviews for ranking placement so maybe your approach can certainly help, keep up the good work man.

Very nice websites for submission. Good work!

This is a very good site for promoting your app for free:
Tappx - Cross-promotion platform for Apps - The App Marketing Platform, Tappx

Promoted this Surprise 1/day -app in there and has worked well:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...surprise&hl=en

your link doesnt work, could you please fix it as I would like to see it :wink:

Can anyone vouch for this service?

i used a couple of the services and thought they were too expensive