Video Ads network: Adcolony, Vungle, Heyzap or Flurry???

I heard adcolony has bad fill as well …big CPMs but horrible fill.

I been using AerServ for almost two months now. Performance has been pretty good, eCPM is $4.12 and fillrate sitting around 89%. Majority of my traffic in US and Canada. I’m also interested in trying vungle as ive seen some of their CPI ads and they look pretty good.

Hey there!

Thanks so much for considering Vungle! Our fill rates are very high worldwide because we sell app ads worldwide.

In regards to eCPMS, to tailor to your specific needs I would need to know more about the geolocation of your users, which platforms you run your apps on (we support iOS+Android), how you would like to use video ads (skippable, non-skippable and/or rewarded) and the frequency of your video ads - our eCPMs typically range from $4-$12 world wide.

In the Tier1 countries that you mentioned we see high single or low double digit eCPMs on average.

Here is a link to where you can read a bit more about Publishing with Vungle

Please feel free to reach out to my colleague in Publisher Relations, Tim, as he’ll be able to help you further. His email is [email protected], or email me directly at [email protected].

Cheers,
Sofie

Can someone please suggest a good video ad network that pays Net30 or even better? Most of the above networks pay Net60 or Net40+ which I’m not comfortable at all.

Thank you.

Hi vadimbolun,

Here at AerServ we certainly understand how important quick payment is. With that being said we offer innovative video ad units with net 30 payment via check, wire or Paypal.

Some benefits of using AerServ:

• high performing video interstitials and in app banners with proprietary fail over technology.
  • Easy and quick integration (lightweight SDK)
  • High eCPMs ($5-9)
  • High fillrates

Please PM me if you have any other questions!

For more info: Free Mobile Adserving & Mediation Platform | AerServ

Cheers,

@Sofie

I never know about vungle… Does vungle pay per download, or per showing the video? or per click? Can you explains?

someone here using Vungle for long time? I started using it 2 weeks ago and based on my impr (very few) I got decent revenue… as we’re old dogs here in the business I’m not sure if is just an strategy of them (1st month good revenue to keep your apps with them and then suddenly drops a lot)

Hey, can you guys give an update on your current eCPMs of adcolony, vungle, etc?

I’ve been testing with adcolony reward videos recently and the eCPM is $0.30 for complete view!
What’s up with that?

What about Chartboost videos? is there anyone using Charboost? What is the ecpm and fill rate?