Video Ad Network for Android

Vungle provides Skip option on video ads.

Do they deliver revenue to incomple watched video ads as well??

as their videos are short (15 seconds) I have not checked the option to skip video, then I have no idea if they’re paying (I don’t think so)

you should use this app to scan which SDKs they have enabled - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.denper.addonsdetector

super useful

Vungle = CPI: you are only paid when a user installs the app that is in the ad

AdColony = CPCV = Cost per completed view, there is no skip button so if the user is sick of watching the video and exit the app you are NOT paid

personally I used Vungle before and I noticed my attrition rate increased and on my googleplay reviews mentioned sick of seeing videos without option to exit or skip. It may have been partly due to my ad placement or content of my game but I think unskippable videos are horrible for UX.

Hi MMWA Gang,

I just wanted to drop a note here. AerServ offers a robust mediation platform allowing publishers to maximize revenue and performance while utilize various high performing ad units. We specialize in HD 15 second skippable video ads. Implementation is quick and easy as we offer various types of integration: SDK, API, or JS/VAST tag.

Some of our key differentiators:

• Net 45 Payment via Paypal, Wire or check
  • We pay on CPM (Not CPI or CPCV) our video ad unit allows users to exit/skip the video ad at any duration of the ad. So long the video fires the publisher is paid for that impression.
  • our eCPMs range from $5-12
  • We offer mediation - so you can continue to use all your existing ad sources just with 1 single SDK and UI.
  • Offer in app banners aside from video

We take user experience extremely seriously, our video interstitial allows you to preserve user experience while helping to reduce negative reviews and uninstalls.

Let me know if you’d be interested in checking out platform out! Also please feel free to PM or email me. [email protected]| Skype - Philiptse85

Lastly, AerServ will be attending DMexco in beautiful Cologne, Germany - if you’re attend we’d love to grab a beer with you and chat.

www.aerserv.com

Cheers!

Adcolony has a great online platform to manage your mobile advertising maximize monetization of your apps with premium eCPMs, high fill rates and Fortune 500 advertisers by joining the highest quality in-app mobile video ad network.

Use mopub with adapter: StartApp, AdColony, Vungle
Working best, more infomation mopub third party Ads

thanks!

it is adcolony