Very high eCPM from Appnext new SDK

Hello Jonathan,

I’m testing your SDK under Unity3d, but I don’t see a way to close the interstitial. Is this Google compliant?

Also, when pressing install, you go to the Google play store. But when tapping the back button, you don’t get back to the gamescreen in where you were playing. Maybe this is a little bug?

Thanks

Hi,

There should always be an X button to close the interstitial. We don’t do any sort of activity that is against Google policy - too many developers were hurt because of it from other networks.
If you don’t see the X button, something may be wrong. PM me with your details to fix it. As for the back button - same answer. Let’s check. Better safe than sorry.

That’s good to hear, but there is no closing X. Where should it be, top left of the screen? Maybe you can test your Android Unity3d plugin?

I try to upload a screenshot, but it doesn’t seem to work…

Screenshot_2014-12-15-22-15-01.jpg

Nothing wrong with our plugin, as far as I know.

I wrote you in private - let’s have my IT team check the integration for you.

I gotta say I was skeptic and I didn’t want to try them considering all the bans from shady networks but appnext has confirmed for me. And big time! After about a month of using them I’m getting crazy high CPMs, over 6-7$ regularly and I’m very happy with them. Great support, great cpms, I even got a nice gift basket delivered to my door. Till appnext I used MC and Admob, but appnext performs better than both.
Great advertiser!

what I see is that the X (close) is too big and the touch area is smaller meaning that sometimes you click over the close button and you are redirected to GP, this is not against GP?

Gift basket? I want it also! What was inside and what did you do to get it?:smiley:

P.S. Any ad network is giving Christmas gifts in this year?:stuck_out_tongue:

Airpush does sometimes to their top developers, last year they gave out staplers and tape dispensers. Still waiting on mine to come in the mail, I never got it lol, they must have ran out of supplies.

I had got $100 amazon US gift card from appnext on completing successful 1 year Millions of impressions sent to them.

We are trying AppNext and testing their performance. I will report the result here soon.

Mmm yesterday i was testing AppNext again and I tried to download a couple of apps from different devices, after one day the impressions are shown but no the downloads, what is the explanation on this? Any of you have had same issue? Honestly I feel more and more skeptic with the advertising business. How do you guys track installs on CPI networks?

Hi,

A general explanation for all to learn from.
An install is reported when the user clicked on the ad, went to GP, installed the app and then opened it for the first time. This is a standard in the industry. All advertisers work in the same way, and the 3rd party tracking platfrom (Appsflyer, Hasoffers, Kochava, AD-X) follow the same path.
Let me just be clear on one point here - when the advertiser reports an install to us (through the 3rd pary tracking company), it is immediately reported to you via the dashboard. Sometimes it takes time for the advertiser to report it (up to 2-3 hours), but once he does - it is aotumatically assigned as your installs. There are no installs reported to us that are not reported to you. None!

Thanks for sharing this info Jonathan,interesting and important for those as myself that wasn’t aware. In this case I did not open the app so it explains why numbers are not reflected.