To be super clear- Appwiz's new PPD rates - $0.05 for USA traffic and $0.002 on none

Australia is the absolute best money making country for me, i see 1.5 to 2 times more revenue from AU than USA in almost all networks i use.

As I remember many apps were banned because of appwiz, and so many developers didn’t get their payments from appwiz - and both are proven. Why u still care? Just let her write, and ignore.

If you just put admob interstitial in the beginning, that will give you much higher revenue than this 5/0.2 cents

Don’t believe her. If you want to get tensions then go for appwiz else stay away. Learn from others experience else you can try yourself. best of luck.

1000% agree with @Javanshir

Guys it is already good if they pay you the sucky rates that they promise, The problem is that they won’t pay you even that, like they did for me.

APPWIZ ROBBER company. Proof in the link in my signature, if you still wanna work with them be aware that as soon as your traffic will change a little bit they won’t pay you last motnh.

Admob is doing really good for me, interstitial at app launch will do much better than robber appwiz 0.002$ per download if user accepts eula and your app is full of their ads.

She kept saying sorry you are not eligible for the payment. stupid company.

I will keep away from appwiz forever… I don’t like scammer.

Actually based on her previous conversation. This is the information i collected from appwiz

1. Put EULA & Exit ads only to get $0.05 downloads.
  2. The PPD is FLAT rates and will not change forever even if your traffic doesn’t convert well. (lets say u earn nothing from in app, you still eligible for the highest rates)
  3. They will pay developers forever. (even when my apps got banned or I did not update SDK)

This is the information from developers

1. It doesn’t worth the full integration as appwiz are stealing the in-app revenue
  2. Appwiz will drop your rates when there is something happens in your apps.
  3. They’re not paying developers when developers don’t update SDK or bad conversion.

So which one is the truth?

I just want an answer from Appwiz and please clarify everything.

Well, you expect that Appwiz representative will say you, “yeah, sometimes we steal the money, and don’t pay” ? )))
developers say from their practice. Read the link in GanjaApps’s signature.

But, anyway, your choice. Use it for some time, then let us know how much did they steal