Some of eskiMob first clients already earn 500-1000 USD daily... won't you join?

Can you provide average eCPMs and other numbers?

As for the beginning we pay a great signing bonus and PPI only (50$/1000 downloads integrated with our SDK for ALL COUNTRIES), willing to update our whole payment model as we finish optimize all revenue sources that some of them are too fresh to estimate - we won’t like to rev-share with unstable sources so until than we absorb possible losses ourselves.

Anyways, if you’d like to rev-share regarding Installs, Imps and Clks it’s possible though not recommended for the next few weeks.

They didnt yet accept my application … what a big company

Hey, sorry for the time.
We’re getting a lot of requests, please check your email

Still waiting for testimonials.

Guys, be careful. In my opinion such kind of ads will get you app banned. For me it is clearly against Google guidelnes.
Besides that, I would never annoy my users with such kind of overlay.

I removed their sdk because it is not google complaint be careful guys

?Are you searious Murat? How can you remove while you’ve never integrated our SDK

.Devs, Just have a look at our conversation from about an hour ago and judge yourself

I’m really disappointed to get this kind of lie comments in this upright forum

Murat.jpg

I integrated your sdk you know this and you demanded more integration where is my lie? You are not complaint with google policy and i dont want to be banned so i will stay away from this kind of networks and i suggest same thing for everyone

I know that you started the integration process, I don’t know that you’d finish it. All I know is that your hasty conclusions made by others’ assumptions published here are wrong.

I know for 100% that we’re Google compliant, we have an in-house legal department to check this issues, no need to tell more regarding Crossrider’s history of experience and knowledge in this industry, check the web yourself.

Devs,

This week I already paid 100 to 200 USD as signing and referring bonuses as well as hundreds to more than a thousand of dollars daily revenues…

Google compliant promised, we’re massively distributing for 2 months already and have been testing months before and never had any issue. Our legal department keep tracking all changes in the policy and make sure everything stays upright.

These payouts may not stay forever, join us now and never regret!

Where do I apply?

Hey Didldak, please PM or Hangout/mail to [email protected]. Or just visit our website

I signed up using [email protected] approve me so I can test you guys out on Samsung

Unfortunately, eskiMob has closed. You should not use their SDK anymore. It bankrupted I guess.

this is why I hate using new ad networks, They are actually Mobario, some of the sdk code is same as mobario.

so if im not wrong its some .05 for each installs ?

what are the payment methods?

Stop bumping old threads these guys folded years ago.