Should I be making more?

Explain how an advertiser will make any $$ off a survey?

Hello @affliatex, thank you for your message. Pollfish clients are market research companies not advertisers. Think Pollfish as a survey monkey for mobile. Clients come to our platform to use our DIY survey tool to create surveys and get responses. Therefore it is a quick and easy solution for them to get responses. On the other side of the story Pollfish distributes these surveys through our app publishers network to get the responses. If you have more questions or concerns i will be happy to help :slight_smile:

So how much does a completed survey make the developer. Please be specific thanks.

You can see the topic is top eCPM but not general eCPM, you need to calculate yourself, see, revenue/impression*1000, and I see your eCPM is 0.43;0.24;1.27;0.99.
not really a good data, I think. I use Admob before, and the eCPM is $4, but latestly, it droped to less than $2.I think maybe the fill rate is not that good anymore. I will go and try some mediation networks later.
I am using Admob & Mobvista now, and also it is working. :slight_smile:

Experiences with MobVista? And yes I know about the Top ECPM thing today. Today my ECPM was below $0.50 for intersitial’s. Quite dreadful :frowning:

Basic Surveys

Pay minimum $0.30 per completed survey and this price can go up to $2 (according to how much we get form the survey campaign - it is a revenue shared model)

Playful Surveys

Small image question surveys that pay per question. They have a fluctuating price based on survey length. Usually each question delivers $0.02 and on average developers earn $0.06 per completed survey (3 questions)

You can view more info on Pollfish website in the monetize section here.

If you need more info I will be happy to help!

Agree on this.

Hi Matthew,

I would like to suggest giving the Airpush Bundle 1 SDK a try for your apps. This SDK includes our pay per download ad type where you can earn up to $0.04 per new USA user ($0.002 world wide) install and EULA (end user license agreement) opt in along with CPMs on our display ads from our 360 banners and smart wall, so you can fully monetize each of your users. The 360 ads are highly engaging, while unintrusive to yours users, and perform 5 times better than traditional banner ads.

We have very strong fill rates world wide, and offer call back listeners in our SDK if we are unable to fill a request, and you can cascade down to another network.
If you are using the Unity Engine, we also have a native plugin so integration is quick and easy. You can check out our integration guide for it here:
Unity3D plugin for Bundle SDK 1.0 - manage.airpush.com/docs

We also offer weekly payments, while the network you mentioned does not, so you can get your earnings faster :slight_smile:

PM me to chat further.
Cheers,

Airpush Nick

I use pollfish and it is nice side revenue that it adds. The good thing is payment on time send Google play compliance as I am very carefull with the compliance rules.

You can use the link in my signature below :slight_smile:

You should try out SWAYco. SWAYco helps monetize apps through quick polls. It’s non-intrusive to your users and easy to install. Every successful poll submission earns the app developer $0.30. This will help boost revenue for your app. Reach out if you have questions or would like to further discuss. [email protected]

Hi George, I just sent you an email. Pollfish has been a great additional revenue channel and we are driving around 1000 surveys/day but with capacity for vastly more. I’d love to try our your system as well.

Cheers!
Adam

What fill rate does pollfish have? How much does 1000 surveys get you? How many installs per day do you get and how many DAU? What percentage of your users complete surveys?

I’d love to try PollFish but I’m not quite sure if it’s worth the effort when I only get a few thousand installs a day.

The full surveys are $.30 minimum, the playful are a varied amount. Overall we get a blended rate of around $.20

The fill seems to be allocated at least somewhat on a per app basis. I’m not sure offhand how many oportunities for a survey we are asking for… it could be 30-40k/day I’d guess. The survey is at the top of our waterfall for incenting users, behind them we have a series of video providers at various CPV rates.

A few thousand installs/day is meaningful volume. If you can retain just 10% of those users for an extended period you should be able to run around 10-15k DAU. If your users are engaged you should be able to earn an ARPDAU of at least $.01 or $.02 after optimization so that would put you at $100-$300/day of income.

Although I’ll say that all our experience is with games and US users. I’m not sure how non-game apps are monetized.

How many questions do you have in one survey?

I think it depends on how you used them. It is better than installing apps to get coins i think…

We recommend that our researchers only ask 1-3 questions per survey.