SendDroid Compliance

They are trying to imply that. See the first post and what this thread is about.

I don’t think so. I know most(not all) people produce mostly copy cat apps or spam apps. But Google actually reaches out to developers and keeps a communication channel (I Know that in practice).

If you notice the developer with StartApp exit Ad was given 7 days to fix issues rather than simply banning (Probably because he as 9Million downloads app).
Yes google doesn’t care much for spammers and this forums is filled with them and hence no love from google to most people here.

One of the reason the said Ad Companies can’t question Google is because they are shady to start with. If you go back in history, you will notice that I was questioning Ping Jam and others to show proof that they are compliant. Spammers at them time came back with attack posts similar to now and they got slaughtered.

I am sure most spammers here will disappear soon (some already did).

How is that hate? You really do a bad job of interpreting information.
I was empathizing with your family.

How am I spamming by listing referral links? Do you have any proof that someone was banned for using StartApp? Don’t you think the thousands of developers using them would have stopped if someone was actually banned for using them?

Oh and billy, please stop editing your posts all the time, you child.

Don’t bother dear spammer you are not going to piss me off to quit coming after scum like you that destroy Android Ecosystem for peanuts you can earn with referrals.
You know there is a thread about user being banned for using startapp exit ad. Without investigating if there is an issue, you are still advertising StartAPP for your referral money. If a developer signs up for StartAPP from your ad on footer and get Banned will you pay them for their loss?

That is why you are called scum of android ecosystem and no better than Thieves.

I just showed your post to some people I know and just wanted you to know they all started laughing at the things you said. You really do have a screw loose “billy”.

You have Imaginary friends? I guess not being able to spam like you used to is having its effects on you :slight_smile:

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]billy vs A1ka1inE v2.0[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

I thought it was over with push/icon ads

This forum has an unbelievable level of entertainment value sometimes…lol…In my experience over the past year and a half, SendDroid has always been a stand-up company, has always paid on time, and most importantly kept it real with developers. In all honesty, I’m not running them right now for the same reason danixp mentioned previously in this thread, but they are 100% legit and I’ll be giving their compliant formats another shot pretty soon for no other reason other than I can trust them to pay me and not jerk me around in the process…I can honestly say that SendDroid is the only single network I’ve ever used that I didn’t feel I had the old switch-er-oo pulled on me afterwards at some point, and I have a huge level of respect for that and the transparency/honesty shown by my AM Chandler. One thing you won’t see from them is artificially inflated numbers in the dashboard or them claiming a ridiculous ecpm to get new dev’s to sign up. That speaks volumes about the integrity of a company if you think about it. I’ve recently seen one network in particular which shall remain un-named advertising a $100 ecpm on a tech blog…Now that is ridiculous, and I think billyh should investigate that issue instead…lol… Ok, now are both corners ready? Round 3, LET’S GET IT ON!!! DING DING DING!!!

Yeah stunter, they are legit and I would love to give them biz but no one and I mean no one can touch admobs interstitial rpm averages. I used to work right where sendroid is located before there was a sendroid and it is hard for me not to give them biz so I would encourage anyone that for whatever reason cant or wont give admob biz to give all your impressions to sendroid, they are legit and will pay you on time.

GREAT observation - have not heard it spelled out this way, but this is probably VERY accurate as it clearly fits the Google behavior (i.e. is the theory which fits the observation).

Now that Google Play market has matured and there is a plethora of developers on there, Google can work on weeding out the fringe elements - however they are not doing it correctly.

They need to devote more resources - and by that I mean maybe just a Developer Czar type of position - maybe 4-5 people team which deals with developer concerns and acts as “Devil’s Advocate” to push what developers are wanting.

In addition - addressing billyh concerns - when an ad network says it is compliant that in the common-sense use of the phrase means “we think we are compliant” according to what the boundaries of correct behavior are as outlined by Google - i.e. in-app ads etc.

This is esp. apparent to developers who have been here long - they KNOW Google is not reaching out to ad companies, or helping them get “compliant” - so the burden of this confusion rests as much on ad networks which have no rock-solid “compliance certificate” as Google which has NO PROGRAM to award compliance certificates to ad networks.

It seems facetious of “billyh” to demand ad networks show “compliance certificate” when he knows his partners in Google do not award such certificates.

If there was such a compliance program at Google - that would ease worries for developers - how many new ad networks appear every week ? One or two maybe - I’m sure Google compliance dept. (if there was one) could have handled such. HOWEVER, any such program would have immediately shed light on Google ALSO running a competing Admob ad program - and there would have been complaints !!

So what does Google do - it keeps everything under wraps, unstated or unregulated - basically Google deliberately keeps all things wishy-washy PRIMARILY to benefit it’s own ability to do conflicting business relationships - as being too specific would expose them to monopoly-busting anti-trust actions (if Google was prosecuted properly).

Maybe this will put into perspective how insignificant you really are: “a private museum and demo space as part of new $120 billion Googleplex headquarters it is building in Mountain View, Calif., where it is headquartered.” Lmao, the Googleplex cost is a bit higher than half of pakistans gdp

I doubt the building cost is $120B - probably $120M … !!

Which means our significance just got a 1000x boost!

http://news.msn.com/science-technology/google-barge-will-be-interactive-learning-space

Read and weep I did :wink:

Dude, by the way there are houses in san francisco that cost $120 mil

Well, I am skeptical - maybe that writer got the numbers wrong.

Ok, just checked:

Googleplex: Google to build $120m futuristic HQ with a garden on the roof | Mail Online
Welcome to the Googleplex: Internet giant to build $120m futuristic HQ with a garden on the roof (and no employee will be more than 2.5 minutes walk from a co-worker)

Googleplex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 2013 construction began on a new 1.1 million square foot headquarters campus dubbed “Bay View” adjoining the original campus on 42 acres leased from the NASA Ames Research Center and overlooking San Francisco Bay at Moffett Federal Airfield. The estimated cost of the project is $120 Million with a target opening date of 2015.[13][14][15][16]

Given that you wept already, I suppose now you must be ecstatic !!

Push/Icons won’t be over until

A) There is alternate solution for Live Wallpapers and the likes there of which rely heavily on out of app ad revenue. Also a compliant solution
B) There are other markets which still support Push/Icons.

Get help Billy. Seriously.