[SELL] Ebook about blackhat and ASO, 99% cheaper, just... $5

You are spammer and scammer!

Oh, wow, millions of download, trillions perhaps? All your 15 active games on Google Play has total combined downloads below 10k and App Store show similar story: not even one game has more than 50 ratings, which combined with really conservative estimate of .01% of user leaving rating (which usually is between .2 - .5%) gives what? 200k? 500k at most. That’s true success story and definitely solid foundation for being self appointed, let me quote, “App Biz Pro Secrets” guru, or did you mean “App Trillionaire”?

I’m really sick of all this “making money machine” scams…

I also have company and I’m also CEO in my own company, I can also be king or tzar :smiley: haha, creating Inc. costs $200 in Delaware and you can make it online :wink:

Yeah and my knowledge is fake? Your life is fake… fine, you added your link to udemy, now gtfo from this thread. Only “real” devs repeating in your posts. I’m real dev since 2011 December, made a lot of trash apps and couple of really good. Now I’m in worse finnancial situation and selling old ebook for real discount. If I can earn $5 just only sending .pdf to users, why not? My revenue is still good but not like in the past

I checked your udemy course, it’s nothing more you can learn free with Google. Your knowledge is white hat, my black and more sneaky, what is perfect for beginner who don’t want be “real” developer without cash. Indie dev have 2 choice:
-make good app and pray for luck + masturbate that he is “real” developer
-do some blackhat+aso and earn for promoting better apps

GTFO hypocrite, real dev who is selling his knowledge on udemy instead of making his good, trillion download apps. In against of you, i’m honest and telling true. It’s just business, even it’s $5 and not 19euro

Oh, this deescalate quickly so from millions downloads we came to a little over 1M over the course of the last 5 years, most of them driven by 3rd party stores targeting tier 3 countries. Well, you got me there, that’s definitely “App Biz Pro Secrets”.

That’s none of your business, I do not try to scam people trying to sell marketing advices which effectiveness (as seen above) is non-existent.

I’ve called ramzixp on exactly same bullshit you’re trying to pull, that is selling “slightly used money making machine”. You even use the same tactic with bogus promotion, not to mention piggybacking on this thread.

Exactly, this is hypocrite ;/ He is doing the same, nothing more. I see his udemy course and really, you can find everything on devs blogs. I don’t want to clear myself here, I know that not everyone likes my methods and activity, some people like me and my stuff, other hates, it’s normal.

…and these millions downloads :slight_smile: I also had milions downloads and now have maybe 100k active users. Nothing stays forever in this industry.

thread locked and ramzixp blocked?
Told guy with 19 posts. David is actualy dead and this forum is over control ^^

I already bought this ebook for 250 like a year ago, yet I would give you another $5* just because you made me laugh with your signature pic.

*Disclaimer: Just kidding, we cool but I aint giving you any more money lol

@ramzixp - is really sickening. Go do something productive with your life and stop being a menace to society. I am almost sure Dave is alive and well, I don’t see what thrill you get out of proclaiming death on another human. But, that’s just my 2 cents, we will all have our day in court. :slight_smile:

Only 1M DLs in 5 years with 3rd party?

Step your game up, I’m doing 1-3m++ installs a week with 3rd party, Infact, a lot of my apps are on the top pages for these 3rd party stores, so if you want to say you’re top dog on 3rd party, you’re not.

idk if its true :wink: I had apps on slideme, opera, getjar and something else :wink:
slideme - got 20k installs after year
opera - <500
getjar - 1 install!
google play 1 month - 400k installs :wink:

How many apps you have and do you maintance it alone?

I buy it Sir, nice pdf, thank you

Another ramzixp account… he think we are idiots. fck him! Do not buy anything from this scam!
He say earlier that ebook is for only few people and now he sell it for 5$. And for sure he earn 300 000$ -hahhahah! now he is begging for 5$. he is just a moroon and scammer. i can send this ebook for everyone for free

Post it here

Ramzimxp is a cheater. He rushes to sell everything because he cannot earn much with his apps.

Send that ebook to me now if you are not a liar.

If he wasn’t a liar he would post it here for everyone to get instead of having to contact him.

all of ramzixp’s apps have been banned, so now he has to sell source code and ebooks for $5. kind of sad really

so much scam on mmwa now. :mad:

@ramzixp - Said Dave is dead but I spoke to Dave today…