SBCGames income reports

Congratulation dude!

Dobrá práce =)

Hi Tom, you might want to read this blog
Online Income Report #037 ? May 2015 | True Valhalla

matt is one of those hardworker html5 game maker and licensing his game for profit since 3-4 years before. you might want to check him out if you havent already

congratulation by the way for your big earning this month

What does that mean " licensing his game"? What’s the difference between that and making an app?

It means (probably :)) that he sold the game to some company who maybe publishes HTML5 games on their website. Or use them in some other way to monetize it.

Nice Actions/Results analysis over here Tom.

Congratz for your work and waiting for July report

I remember playing Shards! I liked it a lot!

Hi, I just published report #14 for August: Mobile Games Development: Mobile Income Report #14 - August 2015

One year passed and I just published report #26 for August: Mobile Games Development: Mobile Income Report #26 - August 2016

This time it is special, because I am announcing my first coding book too. It is about creating procedural endless runner with Phaser engine. Book is one large tutorial and game created in it is complete from start to finish. Phaser is HTML5 engine and games are primarily web based. But with Appache Cordova tools it is easy to wrap it and publish at Google Play or iTunes. You can play final game here. And get book here.

Thanks for sharing your report :smiley: