Revmob very low CPM !

I asked again to the support and that was the reply:

“Our system had reporting issues that were already identified. No data was lost so you should see the updated (and corrected) statistics as soon as we finish processing them all.”

I asked again for the date to be fixed:

“It should be fixed by Saturday.”

Today my eCPM is getting better. Is not that it was but near (70%).

eEcmp for yesterday 0.75

The eCPM has get better but not like it was. I am testing AppNext. It has not a link to referral or something like this, so I am not interesting in promote it. But it works well and is easy to implement it. The eCPM is good, 1,7$. MobileCore works well too. StartApp - Developer Register is the best now, more than 2$ eCPM since 1 month (only with interstitial, banners works worse but are very pretty). Revmob interstitial eCPM was 2$ but now is less. My traffic is from LATAM so 2$ eCPM from StartApp - Developer Register is great.

We’re to Saturday, and the bad dashboard stats continues, you think that they will return to us the real earnings of those weeks?

:confused:

Today about 0.80

delete revmob ads guyss

Same here. Hundreds of clicks and 0.01 Revenue.

I think that the current stats are correct. Only one day I think that was bad, the days which eCPM was 0. I think that now is ok but eCPM has fallen down. May be they return us the earnings of 2 days but I think that only if you ask for it.

I have reduced a lot the revmob’s traffic.

Hi,My name is Anemone Tang from www.Eomobo.com, a ad network company located in china.
Our ad network for apps are no.1 in domestic, and hope to do this business overseas as well.
The reason I’m reaching out to you is we have a lot of demand from our advertisers to
advertise on your android apps. Here’s why developers are partnering with us:

1. We can help you monetize mobile apps.
  2. We count revenue according to new installs.
  3. The revenue reaches 30 dollar per 1000 new installs.
    Please let me know if you are interested and I can assist you in setting up your account.
    kindly contact me at skype:sinonsh11.
    e-mail:[email protected].

After a week of appNext testing I am going to remove it. The eCPM is 1/3 that was the firs day and is even low than revmob (that still is down). The mailing system is not working yet and their registration system (which pay 0,015 only register the 1% of my new users, so it is not working ok. The ad network could be good in the future but now I am earning 3 or 4 times more with other ad networks.

Revmob is still bad, I am going to reduce my traffic again.

Yesterday revmob CPM was good about 1.2 usd in some app, average 0.83
Today 0.7 - 0.9

Today for me is a bit better but is not good like before 28th january. I think that it will be bad at least this mont so I have reduced a lot my traffic. When the ecpm become like it was I will return most of the traffic.

0 eCPM again. Revmob removed.

0 cpm 0 impression. 0 money.

0 impressions today, but my app still show ads.
Maybe the revmob server has some problem,
But in general revmob revenue and payment are good.

Big company with millions volume , every week they have servers down. Uptime about 12-24 hours !Why they cant kick to work programmers and servers support . I cant understand it. They return some lost money for yesterday to stats .Its good.Not all data was lost.

I think that they are making some changes in they servers. This did not happend before 28th january. I don’t know the problems they have but they should write something in the web or mailing the developers to we know what is happening. Instead it they don’t say something… So they are going to loose some publisher.

Ariel repling about all fixed. Money not lost. Revmob respect

impression , click ,revenue not update on dashboard, it looks like a reporting problem

Yesterday revmob works to me perfect, with the eCPM before 28th january. Today is working worse. But now my traffic is very low with them so the eCPM is from low traffic.