[ReviewsMotion] Get free reviews for your apps

In freelance websites. It can be done for 20 or 50 bucks. It is needed.

Thank you guys!! We are very happy with your feedback.

It is growing really fast.

We will study the android app you are talking about, but we think the website is fast and can be used from android smartphones and tablets (it is responsive).
I use it everyday and i rate and upload apps really fast from my Android tablet.

Remember that you can get installs and ratings for your iOS apps too :slight_smile:

I use reviewsmotion and its great but one down side to all reviews apps are that some developers take the same screenshot of same app they have reviewed via another review app and send submit it so you end you having more than one credit for only one review done elsewhere :frowning:

Why is it a problem to add a new app? I still have 3 extra slots available but when I try to add a link of my new app (of course i’ve tested that I didnt have any mistakes) the button “Add app” becomes red and nothing happens.

By the way, your contact form does not work properly - it gives errors :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

ReviewsMotion is a great idea. as evidenced by all the review exchange threads, it’s certainly a service that will be useful to many new developers

Hi,

All the users can add apps without any problem. This is the first report we have.
Please contact out support team, tell us your user and the app your are trying to add and we will help you.

The contact form works well :slight_smile:

Thank you a lot for your feedback! :slight_smile:

reviewsmotion is currently the best option for review exchange. getting lots of reviews with free option (although never max daily).
keep up the good work and please keep the balance ratio between paid and free users, unlike other website, where free users made lots reviews and get nothing. remember that free users also your source of the reviews, we like to be rewarded too you know.

Thank you! We are very happy that you love it :slight_smile:

Join now the best community to get free reviews for Android and iOS apps!

Excellent Service!

do you support amazon app store?

Does the promo code works now? I’d like to give it a try.

also check it out
https://app2top.org/?ref=159

Thank you!

We are the best community at this moment to get Android and iOS installs + ratings + reviews and it is because we have the best users! :slight_smile:

No, at this moment Reviewsmotion supports Google Play Store and Apple Store.

There are not active codes at this moment.

But dont worry, Reviewsmotion is free! You can star receiving real reviews for free.

Hi!

Only today, 10% of recurring discount in the Premium subscription.

You can check the Premium subscription benefits here:
Sign In

If you are not Premium yet, then this is the chance to give it a try.

Coupon code: BFC2015

Problem is the reviewers are often:

1. Reviewing from the computer as the Premium plan entails them to. This doesn’t count as a valid download. Result: no download, only review.
  2. Clicking the download button and then cancelling it. But you can review all the same. Result : no download, only review.
  3. Removing the app before 24 hours although it is mandatory to keep them for that amount of time.

Grand total result: My app has way more reviews than downloads. This is bound to set off a warning flag for Google.

Any ideas how to counter these?

BTW: You can easily view these stats from your Google Play Developer console or using your Analytics code :wink:

Hi,

Thank you for your comment.

As you have seen, this is the best service with more reviews per day at this moment on the net.

Answering to your questions:

1.-
You review from computer, but you must download it to your Android device.
It should count the download.

2.-
This could happen with some users, but if they are detected to do this, they are banned.

3.-
This is a problem every service has.
Most of users dont do that.

We use Reviewmsotion for our own apps and we have not been flagged by Google… This service works great for ASO.

Google Play Developer Console has a delay of the number of downloads. It counts the reviews soon but not the downloads.

Thank you!

any discount coupon?

after adding apps, can’t remove them so that I can shuffle between more than 2 apps when I am on Free plan.