Revenue (Ecpm) from admob are down by 50% in January 2016

Just chiming in to report the same findings for me–drastic fall in January and even worse in February. Actually in my case the Admob revenue has dropped 80% from Nov/Dec. I do not use mediation currently and this is very concerning.

Quick question for everyone using Admob, you see the drop for all types of ads? In my case I am using banners.

I currently use Mediation with Admob and Facebook, Facebook is for now getting better results so I keep it on top.

I’m using admob interstitials only and fall is 50%.

In March , it is still worse for admob. This seasonal argument has been dragging for too long. Anybody facing issues still?

Yes. Admob still so low. Actually lower than Jan and Feb for me.

Same here, 50% drop on interstitials, and still going down.

Hi guys,
Since March AdMob is going far better for me :slight_smile: I find a bit weird you still have bad ecpm on March… for me it’s back since a few days.

For me it dropped around 50% since the end of november and last week it went back to normal (beggining of march)
So it was 3 months, december/january/february receiving only 50%. I could handle it but feel bad for the small developers beggining in this area.

still low for me too on both admob and fan!

Also low for me, aprox 80% low…hope it kicks back up soon

Yes, waiting for April 1st since it will be the beginning of a new trimester, they should reevaluate the budgets at this point, I hope it will get better!

I am getting an increase since March 22nd, I hope it will go on this way

My revenue increased by 30% since one week…hope it will continue…

Lower than Jan and Feb for me. It is literally sad

I never trust Admob or Google.

But we need them eventually :slight_smile: