Pollfish

It is not against GP policy if just optional…

Hey can u give me list of alternative app stores you have submitted your apps i want to try that too plz :slight_smile:

Hi
Why do you say that this is against Google policy? Incentivizing to unlock content is against policy?

If you force your users to fill the survey…

But you are not forcing them. They are still using the app(not not blocked from using it) , but to get extra feature they can complete surveys. Plus are serveys treated like ads?

Assuming this considered forcing then will having an inapp-purchase as a second option to get the content elemenate the forcing part?

i still have the same problem: 30 000-40 000 times, opened my game screen in a day: 300-400 times pollfish survey showed… very low fillrate… someone with the same problem?

You said you have 10k users shown in the dashboard. How many served ads do you have ? I believe served ads are not the same with seen surveys that actually displayed in the users UI. I think it is also counted as served once the surveyReceived listener is called but the user closed the app before it is openned/disaplayed in the UI.

hello @yo_asakura and @romel_emperado. Romel is tight. Once you receive a survey on your device it is counted as a served survey. It does not matter if you decided or not to show it in your UI. @yo_asakura if you have more questions or concerns please send me an email at [email protected] or pm me here, I will be happy to help.

Any recent updates in pollfish revenue results??

Guys,
Pls share your number of active users/surveys served/surveys completed and overall revenue per day.
No one will regret if some money is made on the top of something.

Any Google store link for the App if it can be shared???

2 apps with newly integrated pollfish SDK suspended from GP.

So be cautious.

Thanks for sharing. I was planning to use them.

Hello @BigPanda, you are the first one to report something like that. Can you please let me know why you think Pollfish is responsible for any suspension? Was Pollfish the only SDK you were using in your apps? What was the reason of suspension?

That is really weired.

I updated to new sdk 2 days ago, so far no issues

Me too updated not an issue for me too

@BigPanda
Can you please elaborate more if the apps suspended were using pollfish only? What did you do to get them suspended. Please share

I have two developers friends here and they don’t have problem with Pollfish suspension issues until now. They are 100% GP compliant.

We have almost 50 games live with Pollfish, starting in mid-Nov and haven’t had any issues with GooglePlay.

really I’m interest in pollfish survey Things , Hope it goes fine with me

Last post on pollfish is long time ago ?

What are your thoughts on pollfish today ?
How is revenue and so on ?